Sign in to follow this  
Concore

Peter Capaldi - The Twelfth Doctor Decals

15000106692_b43191d5f5_z.jpg

Here are a couple of decals for the Twelfth Doctor portrayed by Peter Capaldi, don't forget to download them on Flickr in full scale (300dpi).

The Decals are formatted in CYMK colour mode, the colours may look too saturated on-screen, but it will print correctly. (depending on your own printer settings)

14991531566_6f67cac934_n.jpg 15014167382_59d0be1e92_n.jpg

If you do use these decals, I would love to see how it turns out and where in the universe it ends up. So do send me a link to any pictures or MOCs you have either through Flickr or any of methods on the bottom of the image.

Enjoy!

I love how you reproduced the promo pic pose. :laugh:

It's really good. Eyes seems a tad too big, but the costume is very faithful to Peter Capaldi's original suit. Good job !

15029784478_fc309db13b_c.jpg

I love your decal! I used it for my Capaldi! Gave you credit in my Flickr post but not sure if you ever saw. It's very well done!

Edited by Valhallaman66

Wow great Job on the Doctors bud! Loving the outfits, the eyes are a little big but still nice none the less!

Great work!

Thanks! I used one of the dwarves from Hobbit (Oin, I believe) as my Capaldi face because of the eyebrows ha,ha. Admit it's not my favorite face and I want to use the werewolf hair for him (ears removed and painted grey).