IenjoyLego89

Dealing with Orcs Part I (Freebuild)

My sigfig Edward von Graystar (EvG) marches into his fathers Victor von Graysta's (VvG) quarters. Edward isn't very happy with the recent problems in the south. It isn't long until the arguemtnts start...

EvG: I got news from one of our scouts, the Orcs are starting to move further north into Graystar we must act now!

VvG: Patience son . The Orcs have never had a reason to risk coming this far, and we have no reason to fear them.

EvG: But with everything thats happened in Avalonia we can't risk that happening here! All I ask is for a small detachment of men and we...

14843503758_b3ab7cc332.jpg

VvG: No! All you think of is brute force son! you must know your enemy before you know what to do. If you want to become ruler after me you must listen. The orcs know not to come this far, They must have a new cause...

EvG: But father! We can't just sit here and waste time "Knowing our enemy" when they destroy villages and ambush our scouts!

VvG: I know son! But if we do it your way we could lose more of our people with your brashness! I want you to go to Leon and have him send out his rangers to report on the orcs. now go!

15030110895_97ed7b23d0.jpg

EvG:But father we must..

VvG: Don't make me ask again! now do as your told!

With that Edward stormed off out of the room.

Will he listen to his father?

to be continued...

First off, I like to apologize for the dark green flag, I still havent managed to get a bright green flag :laugh:

Just another quick freebuild. This is my first interior build so I hope everyone likes it :classic:

15027052971_9c8fd0a92b.jpg

I never wrote a story with my moc's before so would really appreciate the C&C on that :classic: So I'm gonna try a series of mocs and see how it goes :laugh:

All C&C welcome :classic:

Nice vignette, really nice decorations and floor :thumbup:

Thanks Scaevola :)

Very nice especially the 'banners' on the walls :thumbup:

Thanks grum64 :)

very nice interior and a lovely story, can't wait to see how things will continue!

Nice interior scene with some neat details, looking forward to the coming part(s)!

That first shot looks great. I love the hammer and the window. The triangular plate looks a bit out of place, as it is the only studded part. Nice build!

:classic:

very nice interior and a lovely story, can't wait to see how things will continue!

Thanks kabel :) I can't either not sure myself what way it's going to go :)

Nice interior scene with some neat details, looking forward to the coming part(s)!

Thanks Gideon :)

That first shot looks great. I love the hammer and the window. The triangular plate looks a bit out of place, as it is the only studded part. Nice build!

:classic:

Thanks robuko :) ha never noticed the stud. A lot of my pieces are mixed and that was the only piece I can find with a clip for the shield :/

Great story, and love the posing- the figs really fit the mood of the story!

Thanks LV :) I'll hopefully have a more detailed story in the next part :)

You have some great details and your story is very good! I certainly am looking forward to finding out what he chooses.

You have some great details and your story is very good! I certainly am looking forward to finding out what he chooses.

Thanks MKJoshA :) me too still have to decide haha :)

Nicely done! The story is good too! :thumbup:

Thanks Mike S :)

Nice little MOC/vignette and I like the use of the fleshy minifigs! :thumbup:

Thanks Behemoth :) I like the fleshies myself personally :)

Nice job on the moc and the story!!

Cheers Maxim :)

Really well made room. Nice presentation and great photography also!! Gogo Mitgard!

Really well made room. Nice presentation and great photography also!! Gogo Mitgard!

Cheers Gunman! :) I'm getting the hang of this photography malarkey haha

Nice little vignette. I like the placement and the window build.

I really like the yellow arms with dark green cape and Rohan helmet. That is a nice looking combination. I hadn't thought ot us, but I haven't been following Mitgardia too much. I joined Avalonia originally because of the color scheme, but I am more interested in Mitgardia as time progresses. But yellow arms stand out against the licensed skin tone.

And I currently have Obi Wan's head with that hair, but I was thinking of changing it to that head to rough my guy up a bit.

I really like the yellow arms with dark green cape and Rohan helmet. That is a nice looking combination. I hadn't thought ot us, but I haven't been following Mitgardia too much. I joined Avalonia originally because of the color scheme, but I am more interested in Mitgardia as time progresses. But yellow arms stand out against the licensed skin tone.

And I currently have Obi Wan's head with that hair, but I was thinking of changing it to that head to rough my guy up a bit.

What are you waiting for?? Join Mitgardia :) (Its the right time, Challenge III gonna start soon in Mitgardia xd)

Cheers TheLegoDR :) I came across the yellow arms by accident, I was switching to a flesh head on a sleeveless minifig and I thought it looked cool :)

Sure Mitgardia is the best guild doesn't take long to join :D

Very good interior scene, the furniture is excellent :thumbup: The wooden shelf and armor rack break up the grey walls nicely :classic:

Looks great, expecially that first shot. You've really captured emotion with the figs here as well.

Very good interior scene, the furniture is excellent :thumbup: The wooden shelf and armor rack break up the grey walls nicely :classic:

Thanks SK :)

Looks great, expecially that first shot. You've really captured emotion with the figs here as well.

Cheers Kayne :) luckily enough the heads have that facial expression haha :)