TPLSTER21

Lego Ultra Agents 2015

I couldn't tell by the pictures but does Invizable have a plain clear head? Or is it a plain clear head with printing?

It looks to be just transparent, but these are preliminary images where there are hardly any new prints, so we don't know for sure until we see official images.

It would be interesting though if the head just stayed trans with no printing, as if he is completely invisible apart from his clothes...

It looks to be just transparent, but these are preliminary images where there are hardly any new prints, so we don't know for sure until we see official images.

It would be interesting though if the head just stayed trans with no printing, as if he is completely invisible apart from his clothes...

Well a face would ruin the iconic Invisible Man image he copies. I hope he has an alternate head for when he isn't invisible, though.

Looking at these sets, we seem to have the reverse of what we had in the sets last year, in terms of the vehicles...

Spyclops Infiltration = Riverside Raid (Small vehicle for Agent/Villain, three accessories (2 boxes/spiders and a maguffin).)

Stealth Bike Chase = Tremor Track Infiltration (Medium vehicle for Villain/Agent, one object (chip container/safe) and the maguffin (chip/gold bars).)

Drillex Diamond Job = Infearno Interception (Medium to Large vehicle for Agent/Villain.)

4x4 Agent Patrol = Toxikita's Toxic Meltdown (Large vehicle for Villain/Agent, small diorama/vehicle for another character and both sets contain Toxikita and a scientist.)

Ultracopter Vs. AntiMatter = Hurricane Heist (Huge aerial vehicle for Villain/Agents, small vehicle for the opposing side.)

And let's not forget the similar prices.

It's odd that we got one less set this time around. It could have been the perfect opportunity to make a villain base the same price as the HQ and it could belong to either Toxikita or AntiMatter.

Edited by 8BrickMario

It's odd that we got one less set this time around. It could have been the perfect opportunity to make a villain base the same price as the HQ and it could belong to either Toxikita or AntiMatter.

Perhaps there's a D2C or retailer-exclusive set that's yet to be revealed. :3

That would be totally amazing. But usually D2Cs are licensed or Creator. I would flip for a villain base, though!

We did have the Haunted House from monster fighters though! :wink:

I noticed that, too. It's probably how the Agents will capture Toxikita. I like that the canister made it into a System set. I just noticed that the metallic silver bug legs are attached to a metallic silver hand/claw piece, which is new in this color.

4604304.jpg

This piece, in shiny silver!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Okay, had another look at the sets.

Spyclops is wearing a harness that has 2 pincers/claws attached to it that mount over his shoulders. Not sure if that cannon/gun thing on the bottom of his mech has any kind of play function but it does seem to be shooting something at the agent.

Stealth Bike looks to have some kind of play function but I'm not sure what it is. I thought a transformation feature, but the wheels look to be locked in place. There is a rack of what appear to be 4 flick fire missles on the bottom of the cycle. I think that the play feature is actually that the cockpit can detach from the bike and become a flyer with the missiles mounted on the bottom of the flyer.

Drillex Agent looks to be wearing some kind of glider/jetpack that is using flag pieces as wings. Drill tank's entire interior looks to be composed of the mechanism to spin the drills mounted on the front of the tank. I think that rolling the tank forward on the treads spins the drills.

Agent Patrol jeep has a spring shooter on the back with a grappling hook missile and rope. Wonder if Toxicita is a placeholder villan and we will get a new one in the final version of the set.

Copter is tough to tell what the play features might be other than a bunch of stud shooters and spring missiles. For that level of set, there had better be several. Copter looks to be the same size as the Ninjacopter from last winters Ninjago wave, which begs the question: Where are the rest of the pieces being used? I think that the final retail set may contain a more substantial vehicle for Anti-Matter.

It will be interesting to see how the final sets differ from these preliminaries. I like what I see so far, but I think that improvements can still be made. Am looking forward to getting set descriptions so that we can find out model sizes and features.

Okay, had another look at the sets.

Not sure if that cannon/gun thing on the bottom of his mech has any kind of play function but it does seem to be shooting something at the agent.

Wonder if Toxicita is a placeholder villan and we will get a new one in the final version of the set.

Don't trust the box dramatizations. It looks like a trans-red dish attached to a gold wheel. It does not look like it would shoot. If it did, the dish would be shown shooting out, not a laser from it.

I doubt Toxikita is a placeholder, they never switch out entire characters, nor developed vehicles. Personally, I like that she's back, but I can understand why others would want someone different, especially since we only have five sets so far.

Is anyone else excited about the sand blue curved slope bricks in the spider walker?

Edited by 8BrickMario

I would totally love an exclusive villains hq comparable to the Haunted House for MF too.

As I would I! Sadly I doubt it will be in this wave because the set numbers are from 70166 to 70170 with any chance of an unknown set in between :cry_sad:. Although maybe a villain base will be 70171.......

Am I the only one noticing a lot of... similar things to the first wave? The Drill set and villain is almost exactly the same as Tremor track, and the stealth bike reminds me a lot of the Infearno inception. They're not bad or anything like that but I feel as though it might become another Ninjago with a million similar builds.

Again, I still have all the original images. Just PM me for them.

-Sci

That's what I did, and I eagerly await seeing them. :blush:

Just2Good, How did spyclops look? How did invizible and drillex look? Are we getting new agents? Is toxicita still in that set. Does Curtis bolt have hair? Sorry for so many questions.

I'm positive Toxikita is still in the set. She had a fully developed vehicle, no way LEGO is bailing on that. Spyclops is certainly going to look different, since the preliminary version had no exclusive prints. There are three new agents, and I think all of them will get newer printing. But I'm only guessing. The UA images looked more final than some of the other themes', so I wouldn't expect drastic changes.

Just2Good, How did spyclops look? How did invizible and drillex look? Are we getting new agents? Is toxicita still in that set. Does Curtis bolt have hair? Sorry for so many questions.

New agents galore, the builds look a lot like prelims, I don't have Toxicita set pics, and which one is Curtis?

New agents galore, the builds look a lot like prelims, I don't have Toxicita set pics, and which one is Curtis?

This is Curtis bolt:

Agent_Curtis_Bolt.png

Also how did the new agents look? Like new hairpieces, new faces, anything unique about them?

This is Curtis bolt:

Also how did the new agents look? Like new hairpieces, new faces, anything unique about them?

Yeah, he's in the drill set with a brown comb hair. One guy has a cool helmet (copter) and one girl has blue hair. Also, one looks like Agent Chase with some stubble and Nightwing's hair.