TPLSTER21

Lego Ultra Agents 2015

The Ocean HQ is back on Lego Shop. It's backordered until the 19th, though. This might be the last chance...

The Ocean HQ is back on Lego Shop. It's backordered until the 19th, though. This might be the last chance...

Hm. I did just get my paycheck today... I may just have to blow it on the sets and get 'em. I've seen them at TRU, and I may be going shopping this weekend...

Hm. I did just get my paycheck today... I may just have to blow it on the sets and get 'em. I've seen them at TRU, and I may be going shopping this weekend...

Buy them online and get free shipping, a free space poly, and VIP points. Far better than paying the extra TRU 10% alongside tax.

So, looks like UA has been removed from the themes page on the UK lego shop.

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/ByTheme

I guess that puts an end to the discussion of whether Europe will get the sets or not. :sad: And to my hopes of having a complete collection. :cry2:

I do wonder, though, if Lego would have still profited from releasing the sets in Europe, even if they did badly.

It's also kind of sad to think that there's a lot more Ultra Agents fans besides us, a lot of whom are going to miss out on this final wave.

EDIT: I've just checked a few other countries on S@H such as Germany and Australia, and they're gone. :cry_sad:

Edited by JasonEffex

The weird thing is that I'm pretty sure I saw them last time I went to a German LEGO store.

That is sad. The jet was a lovely set and I wanted the parts. Ah well, maybe I will be lucky and find it in Denmark when I visit next year.

The Ultra Agents sets are back on in the UK. But, they are all on sale and mostly sold out. I am still hopeful but it doesn't look like the UK is gonna be getting wave 3.

Man, this is sad news. :( I really want the Ocean HQ and the Ultrasonic jet. Any hopes of them sticking around until September? :(

Well, I went to the Lego Store. Got the Portal Hideout and Ultrasonic Jet. The Ocean HQ was out of stock, but they said they'd be getting more in on Tuesday. For whatever that's worth because I'm not making the trip. I guess I'll order it from legoshop.

Man, this is sad news. :( I really want the Ocean HQ and the Ultrasonic jet. Any hopes of them sticking around until September? :(

At the latest? Yes.

Word has gone out that it's just stores that will no longer be carrying them. Shop@Home will probably still have them until December...maybe...

What with Chima, Friends Jungle, Lego Movie, and Ultra Agents just sitting there, it's no wonder they're trying to make room early on before the August sets release.

I'm heading to the city tomorrow. I can check if there are any summer UA sets in Canada

Edit: Nope only the previous wave.

Edited by Takanuinuva

At the latest? Yes.

Word has gone out that it's just stores that will no longer be carrying them. Shop@Home will probably still have them until December...maybe...

What with Chima, Friends Jungle, Lego Movie, and Ultra Agents just sitting there, it's no wonder they're trying to make room early on before the August sets release.

Thanks. makes sense. Only limited shelf space in the stores, but why wouldn't they try to sell what's in warehouses. Shame that this theme didn't do so well. I've really liked it.

Bought all new sets from Korea and US. Everything worked perfect for me .

Bitten the bullet and imported from Korea. Hope this goes smoothly....

Bought all new sets from Korea and US. Everything worked perfect for me .

Did you guys use Bricklink? As I've just checked and the Ocean HQ is nowhere to be found on there. :cry_sad:

Edited by JasonEffex

guess the 3rd wave is really not gonna to be released in Europe n Australia...

http://brickingaroun...-for-australia/

was still hoping to get from Europe

since the retail prices in Singapore here is atrociously high as compared to the states...

Lego are now telling people in Europe to use ebay and amazon ... as the series is not performing well enough.

yvmknn23pk53.png

Edited by MAB

I understand the "this theme did't perform well" part but since they already manufactured those set and released in North America wouldn't be more logical to try to sell them instead of keeping those boxes in their warehouses? I mean, once you actually made those sets you should try to sell. They would clearly earn more money than keeping them locked in some warehouse.

Unless they made only the sets released in North America and so they didn't produce any other of them.

I really liked that UA wave: the boat and the aircraft are very nice.

Well, at least I got AntiMatter Minifigure with the UltraCopter :classic:

But don't North America and European boxes differ? Maybe it isn't as simple as just releasing them elsewhere also. They'd have to print up new boxes and maybe new manuals? I don't know what else is different usually.

I have yet to see that many UA sets in stores around me. The first wave was all on clearance at Target back in February, so I picked up a few then, but haven't seen wave 2 at Target at all. I did see some at Walmart on clearance, but they were still a little high for what I wanted to pay. As for wave 3, are those officially released then? I have yet to see those anywhere.

Odd that the series didn't sell well. It was full of fun play value that I could see from the few sets I picked up.

The only difference I think, that the USA has to have a piece count and Europe doesn't. The USA has a bunch of languages in the manuals.

Maybe they are selling in the USA better (doubtful from what I have seen) and they want to send all the stock there.

Too bad the "use Amazon" isn't an option for us Aussies since Amazon won't ship these sets to Australia :(