TPLSTER21

Lego Ultra Agents 2015

This is great news! Can anyone provide an approximate exchange from NZD into USD from the prices listed on Brickfan? I'm very happy that they included what appears to be a small set in Spyclops Infiltration. I was fully expecting the second wave to be 4 sets with a small set absent. Can't wait to see some pics!

you cant even get something as basic as the 1 x 1 round plate in trans-purple :(

*ahem*

21107-1.jpg?1

:wink:

The new villains sound awesome (especially the guy in the purple hood) :thumbup:

Sounds nice! I haven't picked up much of the first wave, but I'll definitely have to get some of these if it's crossing over with the old Agents line. :wub: This AntiMatter sounds cool, and it's nice to get a purple hood finally. The set he comes in also sounds pretty similar to the old Aerial Defense Unit.

Wow this next wave sounds really cool. Excited for the purple hood and all of the other cool pieces we get from this theme. Gonna be really awesome! :D

*ahem*

21107-1.jpg?1

The new villains sound awesome (especially the guy in the purple hood) :thumbup:

I believe he meant the one with a stud on it, but anyway I'm begin off topic...

This is great news! Can anyone provide an approximate exchange from NZD into USD from the prices listed on Brickfan? I'm very happy that they included what appears to be a small set in Spyclops Infiltration. I was fully expecting the second wave to be 4 sets with a small set absent. Can't wait to see some pics!

Spyclops Infiltration (70166) – 9.99 USD

Invizable Gold Getaway (70167) – 19.99 USD

Drillex Diamond Job (70168) – 34.99 USD

Agent Stealth Patrol (70169) – 49.99 USD

UltraCopter vs. AntiMatter (70170) – 69.99 USD

I think I might get the Anti-Matter set just for him, but the rest don't sound to interesting.

Edited by TheLazyChicken

Thanks for the $USD pricing Drock. Based on that and the info that Just2Good found on /toy/ I think I can piece together what vehicles are in which sets.

Spyclops Infiltration:

The "cyber-bike". Unknown whether the vehicle is a Ultra Agents vehicle or Spyclops' vehicle. I will guess Spyclops since the Wave 1 small set featured an Agents vehicle.

Invizable Gold Getaway:

I'm guessing the "bulked up version of the Agents car". Again, a villain vehicle since the Wave 1 car was Agents.

Drillex Diamond Job:

The "double drill tank". Villain Vehicle.

Ultracopter:

The "huge helicopter". Agent Vehicle.

No idea what Agent Stealth Patrol could be other than a set that features an Agent Vehicle of some sort. I'm basing my assumptions on the poster stating that each vehicle was from a separate set. But perhaps the cycle and car are in the larger sets?

*ahem*

21107-1.jpg?1

You mean to tell me that I've had access to a complete Pythor staff for all this time!?! (I wonder how that slipped past me)

Why is it that when I read "Drillex," Skrillex comes to mind. Crossing my fingers for dubstep weapons. :tongue:

Edited by Penkid11

This wave sounds very promising with more excellent mini figs on the way. I'm not thrilled about yet another helicopter though, I would prefer a land side base.

So if the Agent Helicopter is the large set, then I guess no villain base? :(

I hope Antimatter has some sort of vehicle or mech or something at least.

Thanks for the $USD pricing Drock. Based on that and the info that Just2Good found on /toy/ I think I can piece together what vehicles are in which sets.

Spyclops Infiltration:

The "cyber-bike". Unknown whether the vehicle is a Ultra Agents vehicle or Spyclops' vehicle. I will guess Spyclops since the Wave 1 small set featured an Agents vehicle.

Invizable Gold Getaway:

I'm guessing the "bulked up version of the Agents car". Again, a villain vehicle since the Wave 1 car was Agents.

Drillex Diamond Job:

The "double drill tank". Villain Vehicle.

Ultracopter:

The "huge helicopter". Agent Vehicle.

No idea what Agent Stealth Patrol could be other than a set that features an Agent Vehicle of some sort. I'm basing my assumptions on the poster stating that each vehicle was from a separate set. But perhaps the cycle and car are in the larger sets?

I was thinking that the agent's car would be Agents Stealth Patrol.

I sure hope that AntiMatter gets a decent vehicle. After being made to look like the main villain of the theme, it would be a bit disappointing to see him have something small.

@JasonEffex. I'm sure that Antimatter will get something decent. I'm guessing that since the largest set of the wave is vehicle centric (approx. 700 pieces based on $USD price) he will likely have something in the neighbourhood of a 200 piece build. The early intel is that the copter is quite large and I assume it is the larger build of the set. I can't see it taking up more than 500 pieces though. I see it being around the size of the ninja copter from last years wave of Ninjago but maybe more "squat" and not quite as long. But I digress. I think that Antimatter gets either some sort of air vehicle or perhaps a mech.

It might be an interesting touch if Lego used the piece count to build 2 vehicles of similar size and piece count instead of a larger and smaller build.

My reasoning for guessing the car was in the Invizable set was because the agents got the car set in the last wave. I figured it to be the villans getaway vehicle. But I guess we will know soon enough.

As for new agents, I kind of doubt it. There are a lot already. And we seem to be getting all new villains this wave. I think we get the same agents with perhaps new uniforms. They are getting new armour pieces though according to the person who claims to have seen the sets.

Edited by TPLSTER21

Hopfully the designs for these sets are as good as the first wave ,which in my opinion are some of the best sets to come out this year.

p.s. I think the stealth patrol is the more beefy version of the agents car.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

Agreed. Ultra Agents Wave 1 were definitely among the best sets of 2014. I hope that this theme gets more than 2 waves!

I also agree that the car could be in the Stealth Patrol set. My original thought was that since the Agents got a car in the first wave, the villains would get a car this time around and that may yet happen. I could see it in the Stealth Patrol set as the villain vehicle being pursued by the ultra agent vehicle (whatever that might be). I could also see it as an Agent vehicle. A car that has a lot of pop out weapons or a transformation feature.

But if this is the case, then what's in the Invisable set? Questions, questions!

I guess we'll never know since it's invisible. ;)

I'm surprised there is no water-based/boat set in the second wave. That seems to be a LEGO favorite that was only sort of covered in the first wave with Riverside Raid.