14995783746_24eea7f5d9_z.jpg

14832049969_5f69431abb_z.jpg

The Petraea General Trading Company was quick to take advantage of the art tourists visiting the quaint ateliers and beautiful light of Ruadh. In the distinctive gallery of Mme Franck, the wealthy could exchange their riches for paintings that told the world that they were customers of exquisite taste and discernment.

This building was made entirely with stuff already on my desk, which is basically my PaB visit and some decorative elements I picked up at the HKACG. Still not unpacked my bricks post move

:classic:

Well done for a limited selection - quite funky looking, and you probably wouldn't have been able to pull this off for anything but an art gallery! :grin:

It looks very "Friend"ly! :laugh:

(Sorry, I know I should leave the puns to the Mitgardians, but I couldn't help it.)

Nice job working with such a limited brick selection; I like the way you've done the horizontal color transitions. Ruadh is pleased to have Mme. Franck and her cheerful gallery!

Quite the striping you have going there, I like how the door matches the stripes :thumbup: Nice use of those gold fences as well :classic:

One of the most colorful MOCs I've seen in GoH! Ruadh is truly sparking creativity in the community :classic: