Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

[MOC] Daily Bugle Showdown Redux

Aaaand another remake. I haven't managed to make what I wanted with my previous build (nor with this, but I realize I'd need 3x the parts I had to make what I wanted... nor do I have the skills for that matter :)) ).

The building is loosely based on the Flatiron Building used in Raimi's Spiderman.

15000508912_2ce594ffa9_b.jpg

This is amazing but I have two concerns:

1. I don't care for gobby's glider, it's bulky and the color is off

2. I think the commish wandered into the wrong franchise

Other than that, it's magnificent.

The building is incredible, and that Rhino looks just superb. The SWAT guys could use a uniform change, however. That particular color makes them look naked. :blush:

Thanks!

@slugdude For 1 I don't have purple parts, wish I was able to make it more accurate and 2 they're just regular soldiers, not commies. :))

@Only Sinner They're meant to be soldiers rather than swat, not a big fan how they fit in here either especially next to the tan building, but gordon's the only cop I have in my collection. :))

Edited by vitreolum

Very neat concept. I like how you positioned all of the villains. Great job on Rhino and I like how Goblin is standing. What did you use to make his legs like that?

Definitely more Venom is always welcome, but this was a nice selection. It would probably be ideal if you had the newer Doc Ock.

Either way, great job. I hadn't thought of doing this. I could see this being really popular at LEGO shows, although I hate displaying figures out of fear of someone stealing them.