de Gothia

HSS Adminstrative and Services: Town Hall of Sionnach

The market in Sionnach was full of life, people from near and far away had gathered to trade, buy and sell their goods. This was the first market day de Gothia him self could attend to. Just a couple of weeks ago he had returned from the Pearl City of Historica, Albion.

What he didn´t know was that Sir Gideon and Steen Larsson had brought his two sons, Albion and Elijah to the market....

14994103831_26aee37fdb.jpg

14994072091_f0373f1570.jpg

14994129541_b67ab9cf54.jpg

14996853242_0fcef67ec7.jpg

14810576060_e99f5fba9e.jpg

de Gothia and Lena meets their sons.

14997224585_bb91cdc70e.jpg

Sir Gideon (Gideon) and Steen Larsson (kabel) with de Gothias two sons.

14997212955_88d5b255e6.jpg

Gabe is visting.

14997226465_10ecdda167.jpg

Ecc talks to the ambassador of Benoic.

14974180196_2ffc932cc3.jpg

Mitgardian stand sells gold. A grumpy guard makes sure that no one steals the gold.

14974246836_cf5a5bdd0c.jpg

Kaliphlin stand selling books. Mieky B to the right.

Credit goes to LD for his awesome dragon design!

C&C as always, most welcome!

I would like to claim both HSS Adminstrative: Town Hall and HSS Services: Market

Ooh, I love this very much, probably my favourite by you so far! This moc pretty much has everything I love about your stuff, great minifig placement, very nice not too large buildings and excellent photography. Quiete an Inspiration for me to expand my town Even further. And a big thanks for having Steen in it!

Nice, love the crowded feel of this, just as a marketplace should be. The building looks great as well.

I love those stalls; and everthing else by the way. I just love these small details. They have a nice uniform look.

So much going on in this build. It's fantastic. The building design is well done.

What a lovely moc. Ful of life!! I love that the place is so crowded. (the guy playing music next to Mitgardian stand and his instrument are cool!)

Ofc great photography and colors

Very nice build, I like the emblems above the windows, and the cheese-slopes give a nice texture variation. Great job creating a bustling and lively market as well :thumbup:

A very nice build. As usual the scenery is great, the building is awesome. But most of all:

Superb how you manage to place so many figs without making it look messy.

I always think it is one of the hardest parts.

Great build. I'm so jealous of your photography/editing skills. So much white but the colors remain crisp and even. I can't begin to imagine how to pull that off.

Everything else is great too and I have to echo Narbilu's comment about all those figs and still the build doesn't feel messy.

Really nice build! That is a lot of minifigs in one MOC! The market at Sionnach sure is full of life! :thumbup:

Very nice town scene! I like how you have created a busy crowd while still letting us see individual minifigs well. Jealous of those trees btw, great that you keep finding use for them :wink:

(Good inspiration for me as I'm trying to integrate a marketplace in my upcoming Barqan scene as well, and at least two of the characters here will appear there :wink:)

Thanks guys! =) Happy to hear you liked it! I started building the town hall for my first castle in GoH. The size of the castle was to big to finish that´s why this house came to use here! =)

mccoyed: I always increase the light afterwards in the computer and then edit the background in Gimp! Really easy to do actually!

Gideon: Those tree are so great! Always wanting them as a kid it´s great to have two of them!

Such a nice atmosphere this MOC has!! The townhall is very nicely done as well :)

Also great job with all the sigfigs :)

Don't mind me asking, but what's this HSS thing thats going on? nice moc mate :)

Lovely moc, as others have said, its got loads of little details and figs. I keep finding new stuff each time I look at it.

I like that you've included so many figs to give the hustle and bustle of a medieval market :thumbup: The cheese slopes around the windows look good and I really like the flags :wub:

Plenty of variety in the vendors' stands and it's always fun to see numerous sig figs in a build :classic:

Great stuff DG! The town feels so alive with the way you have positioned the figs!

Brilliant build :) the hustle and bustle is nailed well and including other sig figs was a smart touch :) need to get involved into the hss :)

Great work dG, love the bustling feel and all the cool minifig combos! :thumbup:

Very neat build. Very fitting. I like the architecture very much.

The scene is crowded, but not busy (or the other way around). Whichever way it is, it is a compliment :classic: .

Is that CMF beard for the ambassador a custom or custom painted? I only remember it coming in black.

Very inspiring build though. I shall look again for tips.