vitreolum

The Spanking Troll Tavern

Here's my first build for GoH:

14804693520_ac95d694e1_z.jpg

Larger Image: https://www.flickr.c...um/14804693520/

"Welcome to The Spanking Troll, the only outdoors tavern in the whole of Avalonia! The tavern is run by the masterchef ogress K'lëïxlbvrû'stæòrbr and is equipped with bar area and 30 leaf beds."

Aymer and Cora are at the Spanking Troll enjoying the evening's special while having a heated conversation:

- Cora: This is the THIRD town we are being banished from this week!

- Aymer: I'm sorry Cora but I couldn't help it... she was so beautiful.

- Cora: AND MARRIED! If you keep this up by my estimation we'll be banished from the whole of Avalonia in three months. Perhaps we'll move to Nocturnus, maybe there you'll be able to resist the charms of the four eyed tentacly swamp creatures!

While they are going on arguing, a stranger approaches their table:

- Stranger: Would you lads mind some company? The tavern is full this night and I need a wee bit o' rest for my weary legs and truth be told I don't much fancy joining the gnolls table.

- Cora: Of course good sir, have a seat. Perhaps now we'll be able to enjoy an intelligent discussion at this table.

- Stranger: Thank you for your kindness fair lady.

- Aymer: Phahaha, what fair lady? Don't be deceived by her looks; this "fair lady" could do away with a group of ogres without drawing her sword and can drink a clan of dwarves under the table.

- K'lëïxlbvrû'stæòrbr" HRMPH!

- Aymer: ORCS! I meant a group of orcs.

- Stranger: So it's safe to assume you two are fighters?

- Cora: At least one of us is; the other is more into swinging his shortstick rather than his sword.

- Stranger: Well lads, if you're looking for some work, you might be interested to know there's a handsome reward for anyone that manages to capture or provide information about the drow that's been terrorizing Avalonia these days.

- Cora: That might be just what we need. That would keep Aymer busy and we could definitely use some extra coin.

- Aymer: Tell us what you know...

Would like to claim credit for:

- trees 1/3

- studs up rocks and cliffs

- brick-built animals 2/3 + 3/3

Edited by vitreolum

Wow, love the build,

So many cool bits, the ogress Is awesome and I adore the chimney with the smoke.

Cant wait to see more.

Awesome build, as usual, and the frogs for the feet on the table was a good idea. :thumbup:

Also, which guild are you in? Nevermind, Avalonian.

Edited by Behemoth

Wow! Great first GoH moc! Love the scene! The chimney is my favourite!

Behemoth: He is clearly in the best guild of course!

Behemoth: He is clearly in the best guild of course!

I ought to send you some sand... :tongue:

Thanks!

Behemoth, I have to admit I was torn between Nocturnus and Avalonia, especially since my style fits Nocturnus quite well, but my love for Arthurian legends won in the end.

Noooo! You can´t admit you want to the Lava land! Then you will have those titles like all Avalonians have these days!! :wink:

Mine for instance

<--------------

Noooo! You can´t admit you want to the Lava land! Then you will have those titles like all Avalonians have these days!! :wink:

Mine for instance

<--------------

Nocturnus always wins in the end I suppose. :blush:

Thanks!

Behemoth, I have to admit I was torn between Nocturnus and Avalonia, especially since my style fits Nocturnus quite well, but my love for Arthurian legends won in the end.

Haha, I'm just gonna go and build Nocturnus stuff while my character wreaks havoc there.

Nocturnus is the perfect place for beastly humanoids and creatures. My new sig-fig will seem like a Nocturnus reject! :sick:

Anyways, I believe you can build Nocturnus style MOC's. An Avalonian built something Kaliphlin not that long ago.

Awesome build. Love the brickbuilt troll and what an inventive idea for a tavern, by the way. Not sure I love Black Widow's body in Historica but from a distance I suppose it just looks like she's wearing black leather.

Wow, beautiful! Welcome to GoH Vitreolum, Avalonia are fortunate to have you! :classic: Loving this moc - the ogress is great, love the armbands and hair bra. The tiny hedgehog and the bird overhead are sweet as well. And what on earth are they eating??! :laugh:

Awesome! Love the tree, and the brick built troll!

Awesome build. Love the brickbuilt troll

Awesome! Love the troll.

K'lëïxlbvrû'stæòrbr: HRMPH!

...nice ogress! Fun build and fun story!

Nice build mate. I especially like the barkeeper, great work. Also, the story is very cool and a good introduction to let your character hunt some drow.

Mine for instance

<--------------

Haha, I already got rid of mine :tongue:

Thanks!

@mccoyed There's always that risk when using licensed fig parts, you instantly make the association with that and say "something's wrong here" But I really like it as a leather armor, makes me think of a female version thief (the video game) armor.

@Gabe The special, stuffed facehugger thing. :))

Welcome Vitreolum! That troll is damn good :) I like the bra :laugh: :laugh:

What a fantastic build, and welcome to GoH... another great imagination joins.

PS: what is that scary lookin hairpiece animal in the right corner?

K'lëïxlbvrû'stæòrbr: It's pronounced Throatwarbler Mangrove.

Cool little build! Love the way you did the smoke.