Hello all!

This was my Collaborative display with my good friend Ben Cossy for Brickvention 2014.

1391263994m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264000m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264012m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264022m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264032m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264148m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264158m_SPLASH.jpg

1391264207m_SPLASH.jpg

^ Im 16 and Ben is 17 :tongue: It was a last minute decision on the judges part to increase the category age. Oh well! :classic:

We only found out bahnhof was German for "station" after this was all built! :laugh:

Me and Ben will be back at Brickvention 2015! So look forward to another giant Castle/Fantasy MOC :classic:

Thanks for checking this out!

~Eli

Edited by EliBrinsmead

Amazing Job! It always astounds me how talented this generation of LEGO Builders are. You did a great job. I thought this was done by multiple AFOLs when I first saw the pictures. :thumbup:

Stunning moc. There are so many details in it, I just can't name them all.

The first pic looks like real castle.

This is a top 5 most favorite MOC I've ever seen. Absolutely astounding! It's huge, but feels like a small part of a much bigger world. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time with this one.

Edited by SirBlake

I'm going to have to come back and stare at this for a good long time... So many awesome details here! :thumbup:

Amazing. Haven't seen many castle builders use a studs-out 1x2 for masonry like you have here. It works so dang well I'd expect to see it a lot more in the future. I'm definitely going to try it myself.

Amazing build, E.B. The castle is of course magnificent, but what I really like is the detail behind the walls in the houses and the underground section :thumbup: Great landscape too.

And for those of you wanting his flickr account: link

What a job. You both are so young but be part of the best Mocers here. Great. I Have a suggestion for your next Moc instead of "Bahnhof" call it "Bushaltestelle" :laugh: