Sign in to follow this  
___

Source .png files of LEGO decorations

Is there any known source of .png decoration files that we could use as swap decors in LDD2POV-Ray convertor thus having bricks with decors not presented in LDD itself?

Any URL, zip/rar or direct link to such .png would be great (mainly having on mind decors of Classic Space era: golden planet pattern, all kinds of grils and arrows etc.)

I haven't used LDD2POV-Ray, so I'm not the best person to ask, but could you clarify? Do you seek the decorations in the LDD files or something else?

I haven't used LDD2POV-Ray, so I'm not the best person to ask, but could you clarify? Do you seek the decorations in the LDD files or something else?

In LDD2POV-Ray converter/renderer you can specify substituing images (decorations) for a brick (n case specified brick can be decorated) and that way you can decorate hypoteticaly with any picture/decoration you may want (.png file) thus having decorations which are actualy not in LDD itself.

...and what I am asking is if anyone know any source (be it URL with such .pngs, direct link to such .png etc.) of such already made .png files (decorations) so one do not need to do it himself by hand from scratch...hope you understand now what I mean.

Edited by bublible

So if I understand correctly, you want an LDD file with all surfaces that have decoratable surfaces with decorations? Maybe? I'm still not sure I understand :tongue:.

So if I understand correctly, you want an LDD file with all surfaces that have decoratable surfaces with decorations? Maybe? I'm still not sure I understand :tongue:.

No, you still do not understand at all, sorry...please, learn a bit about the converter first. :grin::tongue::devil:

Edited by bublible

@Bricksandparts: he is asking for some good png files that he could use in LDD2POV. These images does not have to be somehow technically specific, they just have to be nice minifig decorations from Classic Space. May be somebody made some custom for his custom minifigures. Or drawn images based on real minifig print. He is asking where he could find such png/jpg files.

Edited by hrontos

If that's the case, I'd recommend asking the the minifig-customization forum. However, if all you need is some basic decals, I could easily produce them. Just give me links to the actual bricks :thumbup:.

Well, in fact I have made some myself now, later I can .zip/.rar it and share here with others if they find it any useful...actually I am not looking for minifig torsos rather bricks (looks like I already have all I wanted) but @hrontos described it quite exactly, thanx "kamaraaaaaat'. :wink:

BTW I do not understand what had hrontos wrote differently than me that made you undertand what I really meant, gee... :laugh::grin::look:

P.S.: still did not find out how to upload file with the message...not a link to external file, but upload it to eurobricks. :wacko:

Edited by bublible