Kristof

MIDI-Scale Invisible Hand and Venator

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hello lego Star Wars fans!

I'd like to present to you my new MOC's on Star Wars theme. I have also submited these on Lego IDEAS and I'd be very grateful for each support. If you like it and want to support it, please follow the links bellow the images. There are also more images and informations on MOCpages.

15661128336_6daf64fee7_o.png

MIDI-Scale Invisible Hand

MIDI-Scale Venator Star Destroyer

Feel free to let me know your oppinions in comments, either here or both on MOCpages or LEGO Ideas

I hope you like it and big thanks to everyone who supported!

Krištof

Edited by krisandkris12

Thank you guys. Whatever can happen but I dont suffer some supper high hopes about succes of my projects :) There are alot of cooler things on ideas. Anyway, Im considering making some building instructions to be shared if my projects hit some good number of supports.

Well done!

Really good work and this in that size!

Thumps up!

markus

Thanks markus. Im big fan of your MOCs. I don't know as if you have any project on Ideas but anyway, I invited you to new MOCpages group about LEGO Ideas. Would be glad if you joined.

Krištof

Looking at my entry to the recent Eurobricks' "Dress my Exo Suit" mini challenge, I got an idea of making this picture... you know, thinking it could be funny :D

15261450340_d65fbd557f_o.png

I don't know how about you guys but I definitely wouln't like to be aboard this Venator :D

Please bother yourself and vote in this challenge. either for my Exo-Homer (#10 in Category B) or for some other cool entries!

Thanks!

Krištof

Edited by krisandkris12

Nice!! I always liked the MIDI "scale". WIsh it would have taken off and we would have had more models. But, the ISD and MF were cool.

What are the piece counts??

Jamie

Nice!! I always liked the MIDI "scale". WIsh it would have taken off and we would have had more models. But, the ISD and MF were cool.

What are the piece counts??

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

the exact parts count can be found in the updated description on lego ideas:

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/71409

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74229

It's over 600 for the Invisible Hand and around 1500 for Venator.

Back side view of Venator. These big thrusters are one of my favourite things on Venator Class.

15496720866_874384e0bd_o.png

Edited by krisandkris12

can you give me the instructions and piece list so i can build it myself?

Hello,

for now, I can't. I'm sorry but I'm holding the announcement of building instructions as the act of gratitude when my priject reaches some good number of supporters on LEGO Ideas.

The easiest way you can fasten the process up is to SUPPORT the projects and share within your friends.

I hope you understand :)

Krištof

It looks just so beautiful!! :wink:

*Going over to LEGO Ideas to support NOW!*

Thank you!

Each vote means a lot. I really don't like agitating like this but well, if you think you may find some more supporters among your friends, please share and spread the word!

Krištof

Those look pretty good! As soon as I can remember my ideas password, I'll support. :thumbup: