As Ruadh profiled itself more and more as an artists paradise, well-known in all of Historica, MAESTRO saw the opportunities to make a shop in this capital of arts.

Lord Tomvaximus himself asked permission to Siedna if they may make a shop. After granted permission, the constructions started. As Stedor is famous for its armory, weaponry and goldsmithery, Lord Tomvaximus put an atelier above the shop where artists can paint the chestplates and shields. These artists are being teached by Miss Cleo, a famous paintress. When she is not teaching her students or wandering in Ruadh, she is working in the small atelier she has in Stedor.

In the shop itself, a Maestro trader sells various items being made in Stedor like golden cups, golden weapons, golden windows, cloths, hats, swords, ... .

The shop is located next to the other shops in Ruadh, along the wall.

14964429461_364322f7a2_c.jpg

14964429541_27ec1bed70_c.jpg

At this moment, it are Maestro soldiers who are guarding this part of the wall untill Ruadh will have their own guards :)

14964431621_4d46bfe415_c.jpg

14780981597_2f7fe2b888_c.jpg

=> Miss Cleo with brush and herald (note, I do not own the painter of the CMF, so the brush and plate may look a bit odd :p )

For UoP, I claim:

- Culture: Art

- Architecture: Roofing Technic

For HSS: Sarahjoy may claim for Ruadh:

- Forticification: Wall

- Craftsmen/speciality: Heraldry

C&C ofcourse welcome :)

Edited by Maxim I

Hey DM nice moc.. Regarding CC I would prefer the building taller/bigger but thats just me. I really like the idea for this moc and its well executed, especialy the back side of the wall with the guard!

This is a brilliant little build - I really like how you manage to include those "odd" colour accents, and still making it look perfectly fitting to the setting.

Further, the process with the approval and the map sketch from SarahJoy, including the HSS credits for Ruadh is examplary. As mentioned elsewhere, I would be honoured to have a trading post from MAESTRO in the Trifork, if you do get the time.

I love the lines of lavender. It makes it feel as if the building existed first, and was ornamented by MAESTRO. UoP DoH +1 on both claims.

Hey DM nice moc.. Regarding CC I would prefer the building taller/bigger but thats just me. I really like the idea for this moc and its well executed, especialy the back side of the wall with the guard!

Haha, I know what you mean with bigger and taller, however Sarahjoy asked the buildings to be 16x16 :)

Thanks for the comment! :)

This is a brilliant little build - I really like how you manage to include those "odd" colour accents, and still making it look perfectly fitting to the setting.

Further, the process with the approval and the map sketch from SarahJoy, including the HSS credits for Ruadh is examplary. As mentioned elsewhere, I would be honoured to have a trading post from MAESTRO in the Trifork, if you do get the time.

I firstly wanted to use the purple in Stedor, but it doesn't fit with white. So building in Ruadh was a perfect possibility to use the purple in a build :)

The Maestro Shop in Trifork will be a matter of time :)

I love the lines of lavender. It makes it feel as if the building existed first, and was ornamented by MAESTRO. UoP DoH +1 on both claims.

Thanks Gedren :)

Great Job Maxim! the purple and tan really go great together. And the outer wall looks good. :thumbup:

This is marvelous, Maxim! I'm so pleased to have your trading post in Ruadh, and the build is gorgeous! We are flattered to host your talented Miss Cleo, and we're humbled that you've deemed us worthy of your troops and talented wall-builders. Thank you for setting such a high standard in building and ornamentation!

(Crap, now there is more pressure on me. :wink: )

Nice job Maximunus! I thought you only work in purple and orange in Ruadh?

:laugh: :wink:

One of my favorite buildings from you so far :thumbup: I like the striping, the windows, the roof, and the interior :wub:

Great wall design too :thumbup:

Haha, I know what you mean with bigger and taller, however Sarahjoy asked the buildings to be 16x16 :)

Thanks for the comment! :)

Ah didnt know you had size regulation. That explains it :wink:

Really nice trading post, I like the sand details in the back along with the walkway! :thumbup:

Love this. I wish I had some of those planet pieces from those SW sets.

UoP DoH +1 for both claims. So much to like in this build, especially the purple-striped walls and the heraldry :classic: . Nice job with the roofing as well (I know those planet hemispheres are nearly impossible to place correctly :wink: ).

:laugh:

Looks great! And thanks mccoyed, i was just about to ask where those spherical lego pieces came from. :grin:

Great Job Maxim! the purple and tan really go great together. And the outer wall looks good. :thumbup:

Thanks :) I have to admit I was a bit inspired by the way Gideon and Mikey made their walls :)

This is marvelous, Maxim! I'm so pleased to have your trading post in Ruadh, and the build is gorgeous! We are flattered to host your talented Miss Cleo, and we're humbled that you've deemed us worthy of your troops and talented wall-builders. Thank you for setting such a high standard in building and ornamentation!

(Crap, now there is more pressure on me. :wink: )

You are welcome Sarah :)

It was fun making a build fitting your size request :)

I hope our two cities can work well together in the future :)

Hahaha :laugh:

I lack orange bricks in my collection :cry_sad:

One of my favorite buildings from you so far :thumbup: I like the striping, the windows, the roof, and the interior :wub:

Great wall design too :thumbup:

Thanks SK :sweet:

Really nice trading post, I like the sand details in the back along with the walkway! :thumbup:

Glad you noticed and like it :sweet:

Great build! Love the colours, and that you've given it an interior!

Thanks Lord Vladivus :classic: Although the interior was kinda last minute as it was getting late yesterday evening :laugh:

Love this. I wish I had some of those planet pieces from those SW sets.

Thanks :classic: I am still looking for those sets. Here in Belgium they still are in the shops but even they are already a few years old, there still are no sales on them :sceptic:

UoP DoH +1 for both claims. So much to like in this build, especially the purple-striped walls and the heraldry :classic: . Nice job with the roofing as well (I know those planet hemispheres are nearly impossible to place correctly :wink: ).

Thanks Scaevola :)

Looks great! And thanks mccoyed, i was just about to ask where those spherical lego pieces came from. :grin:

Hahaha the SW planetsets :p however, I think they are way cheaper if you just buy them on bricklink :classic:

Nice build! If you took away the minifigs, this building would almost work perfectly for a micro scale building as well!

Earlier, I wanted to respond right away with how pleased I am to have your shop in Ruadh, but I also wanted to take the time to give you much more specific feedback. I'm so flattered you'd want to be a part of Ruadh, when as a build it's still in it's infancy! So, here's my tl:dr stream-of-thought response.

• Love the dome and spires; it's such a specifically Kaliphlin architecture.
  • Yay gold! Characteristic of the region, and representative of both your city and the goods sold.
  • The purple stripes are a nice touch. They work well with the build and the region,and are a great use of a hard-to-use color. I appreciate the reference to my initial build.
  • Nice fortified wall, and I really like the sand that's been blown by the wind against the wall.
  • Ruadh is most grateful for your loan of soldiers while we establish our own defenses (which may take some time, as buying bricks is a higher priority for me right now than buying minifig parts)
  • The interiors of the shops are fantastic. You've accomplished exactly what I had envisioned for the shops -- cozy, small shops, full of goods and bustling with activity. I appreciate that you took the time to have a workspace as well as shop space.
  • The mannequins displaying goods are such a nice touch!
  • I love that you developed a character that ties together Ruadh and Mpya Stedor locations.
  • I appreciate that you chose to build a shop with goods that fit with both the Ruadh artisan theme and established Mypa Stedor goods.
  • Thank you for offering not only HSS: Craftsman: Heraldry, but also a Fortification: Wall! :wub:

Again, thank you! You are awesome.

Nice build! If you took away the minifigs, this building would almost work perfectly for a micro scale building as well!

Haha now you mention it, it would be a nice great gatehouse :p

Nice job on this DM! +1 for the UoP credits!

Earlier, I wanted to respond right away with how pleased I am to have your shop in Ruadh, but I also wanted to take the time to give you much more specific feedback. I'm so flattered you'd want to be a part of Ruadh, when as a build it's still in it's infancy! So, here's my tl:dr stream-of-thought response.

• Love the dome and spires; it's such a specifically Kaliphlin architecture.
  • Yay gold! Characteristic of the region, and representative of both your city and the goods sold.
  • The purple stripes are a nice touch. They work well with the build and the region,and are a great use of a hard-to-use color. I appreciate the reference to my initial build.
  • Nice fortified wall, and I really like the sand that's been blown by the wind against the wall.
  • Ruadh is most grateful for your loan of soldiers while we establish our own defenses (which may take some time, as buying bricks is a higher priority for me right now than buying minifig parts)
  • The interiors of the shops are fantastic. You've accomplished exactly what I had envisioned for the shops -- cozy, small shops, full of goods and bustling with activity. I appreciate that you took the time to have a workspace as well as shop space.
  • The mannequins displaying goods are such a nice touch!
  • I love that you developed a character that ties together Ruadh and Mpya Stedor locations.
  • I appreciate that you chose to build a shop with goods that fit with both the Ruadh artisan theme and established Mypa Stedor goods.
  • Thank you for offering not only HSS: Craftsman: Heraldry, but also a Fortification: Wall! :wub:

Again, thank you! You are awesome.

Thanks Sarah for the very detailed comment :) it was really a pleasure building this for Ruadh :)

The purple stripes are really eyecathing and I like them! Nice to see the interior as well! =)

The photos could use some more light and start using Gimp my friend to edit your background! :)

Nice one! I love the purple stripes.

Thanks Simon :)

Nice, that dome really finished the build perfectly.

It was a last minute idea :) thanks!

The purple stripes are really eyecathing and I like them! Nice to see the interior as well! =)

The photos could use some more light and start using Gimp my friend to edit your background! :)

I finally got my pc back now after a month using my ipad.Hopefully my girlfriend won't let him fall again :p so now I will be able to experiment with Gimp again :)

Thanks for the advice :)