Sign in to follow this  
Disco86

[SoNE Episode VI] Searching on Mon Calamari

One of my entries to the Episode VII of SoNE, check out the complete story in this thread.

Well, the "short trip" to Felucia wasn't really a success. But why should Boba rest here longer than one second ? No chance to meet him. But finding him on Mon Calamari sounds easy, with so many water there couldn't be so much places to hide.

14961368681_7858bf5b3f_c.jpg

14368066996_3955a09d61_o.jpgYeeeehaaaa, that speed boat ride is fun !

14389761272_8f79ebfe3b_o.jpgI am just enjoying the fresh air, that may be good for my health.

14368066996_3955a09d61_o.jpgWant a glass of milk ? Or some vegetables ? Everything for your health...

14964189412_8502cc7447_c.jpg

14389761272_8f79ebfe3b_o.jpgSo you know where he has been ?

14966326831_863f220668_o.jpgYes yes, Boba was visiting a bar yesterday. He was having a delicious fish menu, but after dinner he disappeared.

14389761272_8f79ebfe3b_o.jpgAt least it is a chance.

14966326831_863f220668_o.jpgYes yes, a good chance to eat the healthy fish menu.

Edited by Disco86

Some very clever parts usage! I really like the handle being sideways for the troopers. Adds a nice feel to the boat! I also really like your Mon Calamari fig combo. The LOTRO torso works so well here. I'm curious, where are these new Stormtrooper helmets from? Are they from the new Rebels set?

Love it - the "speedboat" is soo stunning!

All the greebles are perfect positioned - and here can i say also the same - thumps up for this build!

markus

Very original vehicle! I belive Stormies are from either The Ghost or ISD, since they have brand new helmets, printing and !leg printing! ...

Thanks guys, I knew that everybody loves greebles, so I made a boat out of it :laugh:

I also really like your Mon Calamari fig combo. The LOTRO torso works so well here.

I also was suprised. For me it feels a little bit like the people in that Kevin Costner movie "Waterworld"

I belive Stormies are from either The Ghost or ISD, since they have brand new helmets, printing and !leg printing!

You are right, they are from the new Star Destroyer set.

Nice entry!

Really love the greebles of the Mon Calamari speeder! Is that one from a Star Wars scene (book/movie/video game) or just "fictional"?