Nice interior vig! I like the banners and shields flush-mounted on the walls. Looks like DM's techinque?

A small piece of advice is that there's some light leaking at the edges of the shields, maybe another layer of bricks/a small panel behind it would have remedied that?

Nice little build. Floor is interesting for sure. I like the candles too.

I like the idea with the helmets and guild sigils..but I was unaware Avalonia was the Stag, I thought we were the Dragon? And I didn't know Mitgardia had Falcon as their sigil. I have been out of the loop for a while though.

Thank you, as far as the sigils go, I tried to match each shield with the color-scheme of the guild :classic:

I like that floor technique accept for the cracks. But it does give me a great idea for a certain application... :look::wub: Anyway great build and I like the integration of the helmet stands and shields in the walls for each guild! :thumbup:

Thanks Mike!

Nice interior vig! I like the banners and shields flush-mounted on the walls. Looks like DM's techinque?

A small piece of advice is that there's some light leaking at the edges of the shields, maybe another layer of bricks/a small panel behind it would have remedied that?

Thanks Gideon, it is DM's shield technique. I almost did something about the light leaks, but with the half stud offsets in the wall it was a bit of a pain to try and cover :classic:

Lively and colorful scene, and an interesting little story! Great job with the off-angle floor, that really catches the eye. Great job highlighting the other guilds too!

Lively and colorful scene, and an interesting little story! Great job with the off-angle floor, that really catches the eye. Great job highlighting the other guilds too!

Thanks ME, I like to highlight all the guilds when possible :classic:

There's a lot of neat details for the size of this vignette! Love the candles, wall and decoration, along with the floor :laugh:

Thank you!