Bingo Little

Which lego hair piece best matches your real hair?

And those colors are close, but it's maybe closer to Dark Tan.

I'm guessing you have reddish-blond hair like I do. Dark orange is too red or auburn, while tan isn't quite red/golden enough. I've been going back and forth between those two colors and dark tan, myself. My beard, however, is definitely red, so I use the leprechaun head.

Edited by Tea Weevil

I'm guessing you have reddish-blond hair like I do. Dark orange is too red or auburn, while tan isn't quite red/golden enough. I've been going back and forth between those two colors and dark tan, myself. My beard, however, is definitely red, so I use the leprechaun head.

Actually, it's more of a dirty blond. The Dark Orange is definitely too red for my hair, but the Tan isn't dark enough. I have a friend with reddish-blond hair, and I can agree with your assessment as far as his hair is concerned. That's a tough color to match.

Up until recently it's been pretty much this:

15500.jpg

But right now it's getting to be this:

88283.jpg

Usually it's somewhere in between the two.

Secretly I want to try this with my hair, but I need more. :blush:

95326.jpg

A long time ago I had hair like this, and would not be averse to having that again:

17630.jpg?1

Hair length at the time did exceed example picture regularly, though.

Hair colour is dark brown, like Dastan hair.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

The front of Anakin's hair with the rest of the new (the one in the new mos eisley cantina) luke skywalker hair, in dark brown would be perfect.

As that piece doesn't exist, Luke in dark brown but as Luke doesn't yet exist in dark brown (although I may paint one) I use frodo baggins hair for my current minifigure of me.

Columbus

I used to have anywhere from the Harry Potter hair to the Frodo hair for a long time.

Now, It's closer to these:

98385.JPGmfeMJhbCzJOlZQz9h-DUTHA.jpg

Although when it's cut it's a shorter version of Agent Dash's hair from Alpha Team.

Caps hair in 76037 Black Panther Pursuit. Ironically, it's the last Marvel set(until the new sets are released) that I need.