Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Come on guys, we really want this thread to be fun and friendly, so please leave out all the negative aspects of it (like nazis and comments like that !!). Tks in advance ;-)

Ok. I'll stop, just let me elaborate to Stauder a little. A little knowledge can't hurt can it?

It was? How... disturbing... *Stares at vader*

Well, yes. The StormTroopers were even named after the StormTroopers of Nazi Germany. The idea of faceless legions which are un-ending was also adopted. There was a program on History Channel which you can buy on DVD which elaborates more. Now lets stop talking about Nazi Germany.

Edited by Norrington

Aye, I knew bout the stormies... But anyway On topic...

Darth Eiffel... When will we actually see the Eiffel?

HHMM... Yes, we only got box-art... Conspiracy!

Ok. I'll stop, just let me elaborate to Stauder a little. A little knowledge can't hurt can it?

I hagve NO problems with that and I think that its a really interesting subject ;-)

However I do have a problem with "EDIT: Just saw Yoda's post. Hooray for loyalty to the Empire!" followed by a pic of Hitler !! We really can have the wrong impression. And its a fun topic on titles, I don't want it to turn into something not nice (and what have you). ;-)

Humm, what was that question again ? :-D :-$ I know, I know !! I am sooooo behind the photoshoot of that set, its incredible !! I promisse that I'll try to have it up and running in a few days ;-)

*yoda*

Not at all !! He got his title JUST after the event, and JP posted his Kim's nude scene after argh argh argh !!

*yoda*

Ok sorry! :-P Calm down, Master *yoda* ! :-P I was wrong, ok? ;-)

...do I want to know what your new job will be?

I'm being promoted. In two weeks I start as Charge Nurse, though thats a bit of modern title to many people so I'll almost certainly be "Sister".

Eh, as long as they still do my laundry I don't mind 8-|

That's the spirit; if you're gonna go down, go down well. Hey here's an idea. With this lady group, there's no way to tell if they're a lady-vassal, a lady-knight, a lady-citizen or anything. SO here's what I propose: We abandon the Lady group as a seperate entity but since the ladies may want to be uniquely identified, they get the normal group icon (vassal, knight, whatever) but with an apron round it! :-D

*yoda* has left building, I mean thread thats gotta mean hes changing titles! Everyone quick run around like monkeys! :-D

I will not run roun like a monkey!

*Runs round like a bufoon*

I wonder what the wierde's title round is... *PVC*

*yoda* has left building, I mean thread thats gotta mean hes changing titles! Everyone quick run around like monkeys! :-D

What what what ?? Oh you're just beeing silly :-P And NO you won't have Jumping Monkey as a new title :-D :-P

*yoda*

Erm, hang on, what was this thread about

Oh yeah, How Did You Get Your Title?

Not How Can I Get A Title?

So, how did I get my title? Well by being a tad sexist, it seems. And upsetting one of our lady members, without whom we'd be very slightly less balanced

Actually a good title would be I like annoying admins, *5 mins later* Oh noes! My title is Duck man!

That comment is like poking a tiger with a stick :-D , remember you have only yourself to blame..... >:-)

There's a joke in there that I won't touch >:-)

Am I glad I have a title that cant be changed. Take that *yoda* ! On to Starwars4j. I think his new title should be "Walking Talking Tranny" while we are in teh spirit. >:-)

Hm...I thought the Ladies were to pick my new title. Is there something about you that we don't know, PSPguy? :-D

Hm...I thought the Ladies were to pick my new title. Is there something about you that we don't know, PSPguy? :-D

:-D

Good point. I think we just identified our true "tranny."

Hmmm... So, PSPguy, what to you have to say? Hmmm... This is soundung interesting yet is a rather questionable discussion... "Oh the humanity!" :-P

You know theirs a few things you guys should know about title:

1, Never ask for a title.......You wont get one

2, Trying to annoy an admin into giving you a title wont work...........That will just get you into a world of hurt

3, Titles are given when we thnk they should be given.........End of story

4, Titles given can also be taken away.........Its very simple to do

Oh and PS2Guy your title will never change, however if you decide you wish to test us im sure we can place you somewhere alone..........Get my drift? >:-)

Now lets all get back on topic, who cares to share their story next?

I assume mine came from my propensity to do series of alphabetic vignettes, as seen here and here. Though I don't know where the street comes into play.

I was formerly: "One for the money, two for the show" presumably because I used this as my image.

And before that I was "Ado's Bible Illustrator" because of these and used this as my image. Though I'm not sure I understand the "Ado's" part...

And before that, I believe I had something about "8x8" because of these.

Steve, who thinks he may be the only person here with all his titles solely based on MOCs... and vignettes at that... X-D

I got my first version "Ze Negotiator" after some smooth-talking/sucking up at the Windsor 2006 event *sweet* .

Then I got upgraded to my current one after the G

Hmm, is it just me, or has this thread turned into a "Let's spam so much I can get a bad title and draw attention to myself" thread. |-/

Oh well, it's still better than something Emo related. If they'd do that, I might have to commit suicide

Khonre, I'm not sure how intentional this was, but I laughed out loud when read that. "If anyone calls me emo, I'll kill myself" X-D

My title refers to the scary love I have for the Skeleton Castle faction. Master *yoda* gave it to me as a reward for my loyalty.

Shakar

I will stop. It was a little funny though. Just one last thing to Norrington: Now theres a positive, I cant have anyone calling me a girl. :-D

Khorne, I'm not sure how intentional this was, but I laughed out loud when read that. "If anyone calls me emo, I'll kill myself" X-D
Lol :-P . It was intentional, glad someone got the 'pun' X-D .

Hmm, is it just me, or has this thread turned into a "Let's spam so much I can get a bad title and draw attention to myself" thread. |-/

Khonre, I'm not sure how intentional this was, but I laughed out loud when read that. "If anyone calls me emo, I'll kill myself" X-D

Thankz for that link a couple of pages back :-)

Just yesterday it was on page 6 and I come back and its on page 10 :-D

some of the coolest titles I have seen are

The EBs MOC Experts

Da Pimp

The Dark Lord

EBs Martial Knight

Daredevil(hehe hasn't been used but still cool)

Some hilarious ones

You Muppet

Nude Swoosher

Mini Phes

EBs Villiage Idiot

Puny Pinky Crappy Rebel

Megabloks Expert

Saloon Gambler

and finally

the worst titles I can think of

Enlighten Geek

Megabloker to the extreme

Gungan Rebel

Wannabe Megablok Expert

:-D

Piranha

The worst title I've seen around here was "Spamming and stealing member".. I guess he deserved it, though. *sweet*