Hinckley

How did you get your title?

Most of the titles look more like a punishment...

Legoist, titles are meant to be a fun value added feature which is part of Eurobricks offerings, that are given by the staff, in an event or occassion which could be done for various reasons, with a story attached, provided if the member is aware of origin. I don't think titles are meant to be a form of any punishment in this friendly community.

frogs for the win!

anyway on the topic that was started

oh my god there are some funny titles! I can't wait to get one!

I got one last week, and I quite like it. I think I got it through reviewing.... :tongue:

Wasn't me. I know who, though. You were somebody's first! :grin:

I given other titles before. :grin:

The way I see it, people who have been on the site for more than say 6 months who don't yet have a title either don't cause a fuss about anything or slightly lack in out going personality.

Prehaps I should have re-phrased that...

Legoist, titles are meant to be a fun value added feature which is part of Eurobricks offerings, that are given by the staff, in an event or occassion which could be done for various reasons, with a story attached, provided if the member is aware of origin. I don't think titles are meant to be a form of any punishment in this friendly community.

Hey I understand the concept behind this titles :classic: I was just poking at the fact that many of them look like a joke made by the staff to the member, but it's not a bad thing.

Hey I understand the concept behind this titles :classic: I was just poking at the fact that many of them look like a joke made by the staff to the member, but it's not a bad thing.

No worries, the earlier post was also written in a way to let the general public aware of our titles, to reduce the fear of misunderstanding. :classic:

"Hiiiiiinckley!"

A comment in the "Wut's yer etniticy" topic has given me this new title. :laugh:

"Hiiiiiinckley!"

A comment in the "Wut's yer etniticy" topic has given me this new title. :laugh:

KimT vs. Hinckley is a fight I must see! :tongue: KimT would beat Hinckley to a pulp! :laugh:

Yes, I would LOVE a title, no matter how sarcastic. I am not asking btw. :wink: *cough* Yeh right *cough*

Greetings,

JD

Btw, I'll make an animation of the fight if you like! :laugh:

Edited by Jammiedodger714

KimT vs. Hinckley is a fight I must see! :tongue: KimT would beat Hinckley to a pulp! :laugh:

Btw, I'll make an animation of the fight if you like! :laugh:

You know, Hinckley once launced this fashion of One vs One building Challenges: the Smackdown. You can see two examples here and here.

Maybe he'll be willing to take it up again :grin:

LuxorV

I can't say I really understand my new title 'Phes Junior'. I would be interested to see why (I think) Zorro made it that.

The way I see it, people who have been on the site for more than say 6 months who don't yet have a title either don't cause a fuss about anything or slightly lack in out going personality.

Prehaps I should have re-phrased that...

I'm not sure that's correct. I've been here a year, and I think I've annoyed at least a couple people, and I'm pretty outgoing...

On the other hand, maybe (contrary to my self-perception) I don't have one because everyone loves me :wink: and/or I'm not particularly notable...

Edited by Eilif

I can't say I really understand my new title 'Phes Junior'. I would be interested to see why (I think) Zorro made it that.

Because you're kind of like a junior version of Phes :tongue: .

Like mine says, I spelt my name wrong in my own sign-off :blush:

Batbirck Away! :tongue:

If KimT is 100% human, why is his sig-fig holding an albino koala bear? I've always wondered that...

I got my title coz Belville ice cube trays suck! (There, I said it :tongue:)

'Batbirck' is actually kind of catchy.

If KimT is 100% human, why is his sig-fig holding an albino koala bear? I've always wondered that...

That's scary... I always thought the same thing until I looked at it closely one day. Better still, turn it over and see what you think it is then, and you'll really be wondering how you didn't see it sooner.

'Batbirck' is actually kind of catchy.

I seem to remember a certain interview once where he may have been referred to as Batdork at some point. :grin:

That's scary... I always thought the same thing until I looked at it closely one day. Better still, turn it over and see what you think it is then, and you'll really be wondering how you didn't see it sooner.

Isnt he holding a clone helmet? I always thought that.

I felt the same way for a quite long while :wacko:

Isnt he holding a clone helmet? I always thought that.

And you can't imagine my relief when I finally realized that :laugh:

LuxorV

Va i helvete!

Your not even safe from getting weird titles as an Admin.

Show respect to higher superiors!!

-Ras-

Va i helvete!

Your not even safe from getting weird titles as an Admin.

Show respect to higher superiors!!

-Ras-

Fy faan! :laugh:

But hey , at least it's not "worst lover ever"

:tongue:

Edit: BTW, some of the titles are pretty funny, Does anybody keep track of em all somewere?

Edited by a53021

Edit: BTW, some of the titles are pretty funny, Does anybody keep track of em all somewere?
No we dont :classic:

-Ras-