Hinckley

How did you get your title?

I can't really say I get my new title. Probaly becuase I never watched Green ACre's. Anyone care to explain, or shall I head off to my dear friend "Wiki" to tell me all about it?

I can't really say I get my new title. Probaly becuase I never watched Green ACre's. Anyone care to explain, or shall I head off to my dear friend "Wiki" to tell me all about it?

For not having seen it, you're doing an amazing portrayal. Basically, he was a character who acted exactly like you are.

It's kind of hard to explain beyond that.

I'm just hoping we get a Mr. Haney character as well. Of course, that means absolutely nothing to you, since you've never seen the show. :hmpf:

Well I think TheBrickster got me too!

Somewhere on board the Emerald Express I mentioned that someone was "youre my only hope!" Just not sure if I mispelt you're or he did. :laugh:

Princess Leia On!

I find svelte_corps' new title to be one of the funnies things I've seen on EB.

Heheheheh, I like my new title. I assume it's from TheBrickster, ImperialShadows or Whitefang as I'm playing Conductor Maxwell Snyder in Murder on the Emerald Express. People keep calling me Captain rather than Conductor though. So I guess my title 'Conductor Zuloo' is a good compromise. :tongue:

The amount of titles coming out of the Emerald Express is Crazy CRAZY crazzzzzy. I can't keep up! Can TheBrickster add another index..... of all the titles?

Or maybe there should just be an index of all titles... like the ones for Reviews. With each members name and all their previous and current titles.

Haha, there is a job for someone.

Oh, speaking of the Emerald Express, I made Darth_Legois change his ''Location'' (The one that shows without looking at profile) from "The Emerald Express, stuck with a bunch of whackjobs and hillbillies" to just plain "Emerald Express" :laugh:

Edited by YG-49

Speaking of titles coming out of the Emerald Express, I went from "Packing Heat" to "Lady Killer" when I wasn't looking. I am reminded of a scene from the Addams Family Values:

Debbie Jellinsky: [upon meeting Gomez] Isn't he a lady killer!

Gomez: Acquitted.

:devil:

The amount of titles coming out of the Emerald Express is Crazy CRAZY crazzzzzy. I can't keep up! Can TheBrickster add another index..... of all the titles?

Or maybe there should just be an index of all titles... like the ones for Reviews. With each members name and all their previous and current titles.

I just got my first title from it! I bet it was IS or Brickster. :tongue:

Its because the Emerald Express broke down so we're looking for new parts...one of them is a "Johnson Rod" and IS made a joke out of it.... :laugh::wacko::tongue:

Oh, speaking of the Emerald Express, I made Darth_Legois change his ''Location'' (The one that shows without looking at profile) from "The Emerald Express, stuck with a bunch of whackjobs and hillbillies" to just plain "Emerald Express" :laugh:

I was waiting for you to notice... :laugh: Its because I changed it from "A Lego Aisle somewhere in Australia" to "On the Emerald Express with a bunch of whackjobs & hillbillies" Then you commented on it so I changed it again..... :tongue:

No, seriously someone needs to explain all the EE titles, I have become very discombobulated by them all.

They are changing every few seconds, well days. It's extreme! :wacko:

Someone needs to keep a handle on themselves. :tongue: Haha! The EE titles should just be the names of the characters, to save the rest of us (who cant go through pages and pages of EE reading everyday on suuuuuch slow internet) from confusion.

No, seriously someone needs to explain all the EE titles, I have become very discombobulated by them all.

They are changing every few seconds, well days. It's extreme! :wacko:

Someone needs to keep a handle on themselves. :tongue: Haha! The EE titles should just be the names of the characters, to save the rest of us (who cant go through pages and pages of EE reading everyday on suuuuuch slow internet) from confusion.

Maybe if someone makes a thread for it ...not another index :tongue::laugh::look:

Also there's only like 2 people who's titles have changed twice or something during the game....Not everyday. :tongue:

Im suprised IS didn't put mine as Dick Linguini :laugh::wacko: (My Ditalini Characters name :hmpf: ) Since he's loves mentioning it. :tongue:

Thats why we put our names in our signatures :wink:

I think EE is a good opportunity for the newer members, who play the game, like Striker (just an example mate), to get a title.

I love this thread, as your titles are all very funny.

:thumbup:

Take a look at this new topic.

Maybe if someone makes a thread for it ...not another index :tongue::laugh::look:

Also there's only like 2 people who's titles have changed twice or something during the game....Not everyday. :tongue:

Im suprised IS didn't put mine as Dick Linguini :laugh::wacko: (My Ditalini Characters name :hmpf: ) Since he's loves mentioning it. :tongue:

Haha... you like my joke about the index then eh! Haha! It's just not cool when I can't go through all the EE threads and catch up and see why people are getting new titles, I feel like I am missing out on all the fun. :tongue:

Got mine from EE too. I pretty much single-handedly crapped up our groups storyline and timescale by going to fast.

Oops :blush:

That's right boys! I'm a big shot now! A super-star. A high-class entrepreneur! I now have a title! And how, might you ask?

I'll come out honest and straight. I owe it all to you're favorite Tusken, Natman! He helped me get a title in numerous ways, and in fact the winning attempt came out of nowhere. He posted his discoulored yellow-green brick picture in the misprints topic. Now what do you think when you first see that? Vomit I tell you! Vomit! The greatest substance of all! And now I, with the help of Natman, have a title! Fear me! Fear me!

That's right boys! I'm a big shot now! A super-star. A high-class entrepreneur! I now have a title! And how, might you ask?

I'll come out honest and straight. I owe it all to you're favorite Tusken, Natman! He helped me get a title in numerous ways, and in fact the winning attempt came out of nowhere. He posted his discoulored yellow-green brick picture in the misprints topic. Now what do you think when you first see that? Vomit I tell you! Vomit! The greatest substance of all! And now I, with the help of Natman, have a title! Fear me! Fear me!

Actually, he just deeplinked one of IS's pictures :wink: .

Actually, he just deeplinked one of IS's pictures :wink: .

Well, yeah I knew it wasn't his, but he posted it, so I gave him credit. Any who, back to joking about being a snobby dude! :tongue:

I don't know how I got my title. I mean I'm clearly a "cheapskate", but "ecofriendly"???

Someone enlighten me?

I don't know how I got my title. I mean I'm clearly a "cheapskate", but "ecofriendly"???

Someone enlighten me?

Mini-sidetrack: I suggest bagging up the random toys and clone brick in a ziplock even if they are small- and donating them back to the resale shop. That bag of crap, can fetch a buck or two for a charity. In this world every cent counts, and every bit that goes back to the shop is a bit that doesn't end in a landfill.

Well would you look at that? I guess I am an eco-friendly cheapskate. I have to say that I'm suddenly rather proud of myself!