dvsntt

MOC - Boardwalk Arcade

4PXVHuz.png

A wonderful boardwalk arcade for Lego minifigs to play some of the latest pinball machines and video games or compete on the classic bubble hockey and foosball tables. Maybe they come in to hear their favorite song on the antique jukebox. Whatever their pleasure, the bright and vivid atmosphere of this arcade is welcoming and warm.

B82RTEi.png

The model is based on those arcade halls that would typically be found on a beachfront boardwalk, but is common enough that it would fit into any city theme. I used 3 colors of blue, contrasted with the yellow and magenta colors for a beautiful facade and wild and energetic interior.

hdFe06a.png

5Wo4bCP.png

Cool color choice and there's some great detail work in there dvsntt!

I think my favorite piece is the juke box.

This is great! My favourite details are the pinball machines, the jukebox and the tiling pattern on the floor. The rainbow round plates on the jukebox are just perfect!

THis is awesome, I like the colors -specialy the floor- and the tablesoccer is perfect

I love everything about this. Those pinball tables are amazing. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cool! It looks like something from Atlantic City.

I agree this definitely has a Jersey Shore vibe.

Very nice build.

Wow! This is amazing. I really like it! Any ideas on what would be on the second floor (if there will be a second floor)? Or how the second floor will be accessible?

Wow! This is amazing. I really like it! Any ideas on what would be on the second floor (if there will be a second floor)? Or how the second floor will be accessible?

If it was anything like the arcades I hung out at when I was a kid, this MOC needs a story that makes the gamer minifigs too scared to uncover the truth about the manager minifig and what happens in the inaccessible areas. :wink: