Preferences in MOCs  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like the most to see become a MOC?.

Machinery! But TLG should stop doing always the same front loaders, tow truck and company!

Plus, I really suggest them a "collection" theme for technic, as it happens for Starwars theme! Soon I'll show TLG how to do it LOL :grin::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Machinery gives the widest range of Technical possibilities IMO, but a proper supercar can also be pretty freakin awesome from a Technical point of view.

And I agree with TheItalianBrick, the official sets tend to get a bit repetitive

I would really love to see a remake of the Orbiter!

And/or a proper sized ROV.

Anything out of the ordinary.

I also loved the Cargo Plane and 9396 Helicopter, so any flying machine will do :thumbup:

I agree with ships, boats and military stuff!!!

More agriculture machinery asweel, or simply static cranes, or static "technic" objects!

But again, looks like TLG prefers to create a "military theme" rather than putting a Tank in the Technic theme! :devil:

Ships offcorse. :laugh: .

I hope in the future that more of you wanted also to build ships.

I'd love to build a ship... just the small problem of parts and money :grin:

But again, looks like TLG prefers to create a "military theme" rather than putting a Tank in the Technic theme! :devil:

True, but this topic is about the MOC preference, right? Not your official set preference (for me this is about the same).

True, but this topic is about the MOC preference, right? Not your official set preference (for me this is about the same).

right! sorry for the off topic Jim! Anyway as I said my preference is machinery!! :sweet: :sweet:

I would really love to see a remake of the Orbiter!

And/or a proper sized ROV.

Anything out of the ordinary.

I also loved the Cargo Plane and 9396 Helicopter, so any flying machine will do :thumbup:

How about this ROV? :D

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71650

I would like to see cars generally, but huge cool machinery I find very impressive. :grin:

Edited by Doc_Brown

I'd love to see a flagship tractor. All the other tractors TLG have done so far have been mid range models and I think a 1500 piece or so RC flagship would be mint.

Lots of modding opportunitys building implements, you've only got to look at the kit that people built for the unimog!

A car carrier, or other vehicle, with new uses for pneumatics - even yellow construction equipment, with pneumatics, instead of LA's, will be welcomed.

Ships, cranes or GBC's would be cool. I do really like ships and Lego hasn't made very many of them. The supply ship is displayed in my bookshelf and i need to get another space shuttle so that i can build the submarine b model :)

I don't want to restrict myself to a certain kind of vehicle or vessel. I like cars, trucks and most of the stuff that people produce. But what I like most are interesting mechanics and mechanisms. Be it a really interesting gearbox, the suspension that Victor built in his Mustang, nifty linkages for GBC or whatever people come up with. That is for me the most interesting in the model. If it is a well made MOC with good looks, I don't care if it is a car, a truck or a tank.