Paul B Technic

Picture of you with one of your Technic Models

I am not shy.

Me with mine little girl.

15118797781_b591ba4b49_c.jpg

And there Ladies & Gentlemen, stands a man proud of his work and very proud of his daughter

Edited by grum64

Mmm, you didn't say the picture had to be recent, did you? OK, only the left half is old, the right half is from today :)

migue-con-avion-2.jpg

EDIT (forgot to say): it is the same plane in both pics, the one from now is not the one I got from eBay ;)

Edited by miguev

Mmm, you didn't say the picture had to be recent, did you? OK, only the left half is old, the right half is from today :)

that's a brilliant pair of pictures mate :laugh::thumbup:

Optimus pic :laugh: .

:laugh: :laugh: ...taking the picture, I've come up with the idea of making a suit of Optimus Prime in lego! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: ...taking the picture, I've come up with the idea of making a suit of Optimus Prime in lego! :laugh:

There are not enough liftarms just for my head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , good luck if you built it :thumbup: .

I bet having a goatee is good for thinking when building. :laugh:

When Lucio Switch already builds great MOCs, someone should definately invite the following guy to share his MOCs here:

9841423-large.jpg

Edited by PhyBuilder

There are not enough liftarms just for my head :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , good luck if you built it :thumbup: .

:laugh: :laugh: Luckily it was just an idea :laugh: .... maybe you can do a mask with an elastic on the back! :laugh:

I bet having a goatee is good for thinking when building. :laugh:

When Lucioswitch already builds great MOCs, someone should definately invite the following guy to share his MOCs here:

I envy that guy! :laugh: What you see is the only thing growing on my face!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: