Sign in to follow this  
UniqueBuilder

Golden C-3PO Contest

The European LEGO Community Development will give all European AFOLs the chance to get their hands on an US SW promotion exclusive chrome-gold C-3PO minifigure and raffles a big bunch of them off!

To join this raffle you have to do the following:

Build a scene where the golden C-3PO fits in. The scenery must consist at least of 30 parts and must base on 8x8 (parts may overlap).

Each participant must be a member of any European Fan community

Send your photo (maximum file size is 100KB) to "goldenc3po@yahoo.de" with the following information

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Looool :-P I just add the link to this topic on the main page for us to discuss it ;-)

OK, now I'll need to find a real winning vig (yeay that sounds easy :-P ) OK so what is my chance of winning ? 1/10000 or something like that |-/

Anyhow, contest On !!

*yoda*

Looool :-P I just add the link to this topic on the main page for us to discuss it ;-)

OK, now I'll need to find a real winning vig (yeay that sounds easy :-P ) OK so what is my chance of winning ? 1/10000 or something like that |-/

Anyhow, contest On !!

*yoda*

Hey Yoda, don't forget, they're raffling a whole bunch of them off! ;-)

Quick question to anyone in the know:

If it's a contest (i.e. there's judging and stuff), why is it called a raffle (i.e. lottery)?

Do we have any vague idea how many 3POs are being raffled/given to winners?

Thanks in advance :-)

I don't live in the UK. Can't win a C-3P0. |-/

*vader* The Emperor *vader*

Edited by The Emperor

You live in the US, you have plenty of chances to win one through a set...
ya, but......

I barley buy any SW sets a year. Last time i bought a SW set was 2 years ago.

ya, but......

I barley buy any SW sets a year. Last time i bought a SW set was 2 years ago.

But you still have a chance...a bigger chance just by buying 1 set than you would of entering this contest

But you still have a chance...a bigger chance just by buying 1 set than you would of entering this contest
ya... i guess so...

The odds of getting one by buying a random set in the US are reportedly 1 in 250. This European contest promises to award "a bunch of them" and right now there are 61 entries on the 1000steine page, with only a few days left to enter. So, assuming there aren't hundreds of entries before Monday, the odds are significantly better in this contest.

Bruce

The odds of getting one by buying a random set in the US are reportedly 1 in 250. This European contest promises to award "a bunch of them" and right now there are 61 entries on the 1000steine page, with only a few days left to enter. So, assuming there aren't hundreds of entries before Monday, the odds are significantly better in this contest.

Bruce

I think you are right about this hehe. My entry is in there with 2 more days to go hehe !! I'll keep my fingers crossed since there are a lot of great entries in there 8-

I think you are right about this hehe. My entry is in there with 2 more days to go hehe !! I'll keep my fingers crossed since there are a lot of great entries in there 8-

My entry is there too: 86 in total right now... may the force be with ALL of us :-P

and especially with me :-D :-P

I still wonder how many C3-POs will be given to contesters !!

Can't wait hehehehehe

*yoda*

I just had a fun idea: we should have a poll with all EB members entries to see which one would win by EB standards ;-) (just for the fun of it of course !!).

*yoda*

I just had a fun idea: we should have a poll with all EB members entries to see which one would win by EB standards ;-) (just for the fun of it of course !!).

*yoda*

Sounds like a fun idea :-)

My first vig ever... but I still hope there will be one prize for each of the 108 contesters :-$

vignette on

Obviously a certain Classic-Castle administrator favored it. :-P http://vignettebricks.blogspot.com/2007/06...3po-raffle.html

That's a neat idea. Go for it! *sweet*

Do you think 169 it's still a fair number for the golden "bunch"?

RoscoPC

I

so hopefully all the entrys might be getting one (holding fingers crossed!!).

Am I reading this like the devil reads the bible or what

Before i can do the poll, I woyuld need to know who entered and what :-P

*yoda*

So many people were posting entries, I moved them all to a separate pinned topic (where two more people have already posted).

Just trying to clean it up a bit :-P No idea how to alter which is the first post though...

No idea how to alter which is the first post though...

Tks for the thread ;-)

Lets simplify our lives, if we can't alter it, we'll just create a new topic :-D

*yoda*