de Gothia

HSS Laborer: The Forester in Sionnach

Benoics greatest export are the trees. As we Avalonians care for our nature we are eager to restore the areas we have cut down. Right outside the walls of the city of Sionnach, Tom the forester lives. He plant new small trees, help the citizens in Sionnach with their own plants and cut off the ivy from the city walls.

Today Lena de Gothia visits Tom for some advice about how to get rid of the greenflies in their apple trees

This house was initially for de Gothia him self but it was to hard to fortify the house so Tom the forester moved in instead!

C&C as always most welcome!

14692137687_f139247f1a.jpg

14692019449_78d6578e2e.jpg

14898537203_e8f2a1d45b.jpg

14875627351_54e970873c.jpg

14878668055_a155bfd30b.jpg

14692146407_f8b612a133.jpg

14692149127_2300490535.jpg

Great to see you pushing the boundaries dG! I love the concept and your trees look really good. Nice fence and green hair and excellent presentation as always. I'm confused by the rocks on the roof, I can't quite understand how it fits with the interior. Lovely build.

:classic:

Idd it has a hobbit feel to it :) Lovely angles at the house and nice folliage around

Nice build! I really like your trees. What technique did you use for the olive green one? I can't quite figure it out.

Excellent build! I love the blend of the brick parts with the natural rocks and turf :classic:

Very nice! I love how the house is integrated into the tree and hill :thumbup:

Very cool house, having it built into the ground gives a very natural feel :thumbup: The landscape is excellent and I like the fences.

Glad to see another build from you :classic:

Nice rustic build. Very colorful, which I always shy away from since I'm always afraid it'll look too busy and mottled. You pulled it off, though!

Thanks for the kind words! =)

robuko: haha well the rocks above the hill is something that never crossed my mind! :blush:

MKJ: I found the tree technique on flickr. Here it is!

7238222882_6ebd01afd3.jpg

What a wonderful place to live that must be! (If it's not too damp :laugh: )

And as others have said, this would fit right into the shire! (If only the door was lower and rounder! :wink: )