It's finally done!

UPDATE: The LDD file is out for free! Get it here.

14861010784_b1cd26c0a9_b.jpg

Features:

- R/C drive and steering with working steering wheel

- Front dual a-arm suspension with advanced geometry and sway bar

- Rear leaf spring suspension with sway bar

- Detailed interior with adjustable seats and opening console box

- Opening hood, doors, and trunk

Video:

More info can be found in this blog post, and more photos can be seen here.

Edited by Victor Kojenov (TFOL)

Beautiful! :thumbup::wub: :wub: :wub: Looking forward to the video!

Convertibles are definitely the best choice for mocs. :grin:

Is that mechanism for the bonnet and boot or not for this moc at all? :blush:

So young and yet so talented. Beautiful build.

VERY well done :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by grum64

First thread was a WIP topic that died (I abandoned the project). Second is the WIP topic for the car you see here, and the third is the final presentation.

This is a really great moc but I agree with others 1 thread would have been perfect. From start to finish with all of the changes in between. Great moc none the less.

First thread was a WIP topic that died (I abandoned the project). Second is the WIP topic for the car you see here, and the third is the final presentation.

Thanks captain obvious :laugh: . That doesn't answer the question though. It looks more like constant promotion :sceptic: .

Edited by Omikron

Thanks captain obvious. That doesn't answer the question though. It looks more like constant promotion.

Sheesh, sorry.

Figured I'd answer some questions. :wink:

Is that mechanism for the bonnet and boot or not for this moc at all? :blush:

The hood linkage is used in the bonnet.

The wheels are the ones from big cat?

You mean the Black Cat? Yes, these are the wheels without the half stud protrusion. EDIT: They are actually different. Black Cat has 32004a wheels, this car has 86652 wheels.

Why do you need 3 separate topics for this MOC?

I don't really need three separate topics, it just ended up like so. I'm already thinking of ways to improve my topic format, so this horrible crime won't happen again. :tongue:

Edited by Victor Kojenov (TFOL)

Good video and very designed body. I like chassis too. There would be 2 RC motors.. :blush:

P.s. picture with this car is on my desktop :sweet:

Hey all!

I've had a few requests for an LDD file/instructions for this model, so I went ahead and started a personal GoFundMe page. There, you can donate $5 (which will be used for LEGO-related purchases), and once $100 are donated, I will e-mail the LDD file to all who donated.If y'all are interested, head on over!

You should just sell the LDD for $5... If people want it, they are not going to want to wait around for a goal to be met...

Or if it's the first time you give away instructions, maybe you should give it for free.

I'm not fan of this instructions-for-money thing that's spreading, I really think there are not many models that qualify for their instructions being sold. And an LDD file? Seriously it's not that of a hard job to make an LDD version even for an inexperienced LDD modeller (especially since many of us make an LDD version for ourselves to preserve the model in a way). Making real instructions is at least a hard job and I can understand wanting charging for that (still not many models/instructions qualify for that).

Your first instructions for sale without trying your other stuff is a big no for me personally.

Sorry for the rant, nice model by the way. And what I wanted to say: if you give this one for free, you have better chance for many people to build it and get to know you and they will be more likely to pay for your next models.

Edited by Lipko