Sign in to follow this  
Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Old Republic Sith Inquisitor Darth Severus

4th entry for the 14x14x6 small starfighter contest on flickr.

"Darth Severus was the most feared Sith Inquisitor. With his acolyte

Makoban, they traveled across the galaxy to gather intels from uncooperative sources. There is not much known about Darth Severus, no living person ever saw his face and or heard his voice..."

14844653366_30e76ae3b5_c.jpg

14864567541_a80bc6b175_c.jpg

14681009749_7bb3b8dd60_c.jpg

14865185344_279d4ffb8c_c.jpg

And obviously it fits a 14x14x6 box

14681014868_ca9e45fb94.jpg

Brilliant, and the fact it an fit on a 14 by 14 box is fantastic! Although Im not too keen on the blue windscreen....

Edited by Lord Tyrus

It's odd to see an MOC from you with so many angles and so few curves. :laugh:

I like it. Lots of interesting shapes here. :thumbup: It's a bit Space Police III-esque, but it doesn't look implausible as a Star Wars craft.

Brilliant, and the fact it an fit on a 14 by 14 box is fantastic! Although Im not too keen on the blue windscreen....

Thanks. I tried with a red one, but I didn't liked it... And I really wanted to use one of these.

Awesome MOC and I like the minifig. :thumbup:

Thanks. :classic:

It's odd to see an MOC from you with so many angles and so few curves. :laugh:

There isn't enough space to fit curves :sceptic:

Well in the first version I had five 6x6 dishes :look:

I like it. Lots of interesting shapes here. :thumbup: It's a bit Space Police III-esque, but it doesn't look implausible as a Star Wars craft.

Again that must be the windscreen...

Hey Bob really good work on the ship!

Techniquel absolut great build!

markus

I also like the blue windscreen, also it goes well with the smattering of other trans-blue pieces. The Sith Inquisitor looks really nice, very simple, but I like it so much! :thumbup:

Overall, I think this is a very intimidating ship.

Thanks everyone :blush:

Due to the "canopy controversy", I decided to update it a bit, and add some new details...

And of course it still fit the 14x14x6 box

14709005880_1226a1a20b_c.jpg

14892629301_27da274810_c.jpg

14895341472_0f8236f534_c.jpg

The second version is a lot better! The first one relly looked like a space police vessel. There's plenty of nice parts uasge in this build, yet I still think I prefer the previous fighter as well as the character. Nice to see, that you're getting pulled to the dark side. It's simple and more poverfull. For a start, you should get really angry and don't mind controlling yourself ...

I love when I open up EB and I see Bob has a new MOC.

Looks great! Has a sinister/Imperial feel to it, and I like the creative lower fin in the back. Bold design decision.

The second version is a lot better! The first one relly looked like a space police vessel. There's plenty of nice parts uasge in this build, yet I still think I prefer the previous fighter as well as the character. Nice to see, that you're getting pulled to the dark side. It's simple and more poverfull. For a start, you should get really angry and don't mind controlling yourself ...

Thanks. I really wanted to use the previous cockpit, but it seems obvious I shouldn't have :sceptic:

I'll never join the dark side! They don't have macadamia nuts cookies! :yoda:

I love when I open up EB and I see Bob has a new MOC.

Looks great! Has a sinister/Imperial feel to it, and I like the creative lower fin in the back. Bold design decision.

Thanks a lot Chills :blush:

To be honest, the fin is just here to use the maximum of space available :look::grin: But I like the use of the guns as greebles :classic: