MKJoshA

Episode VI: Bounty Hunter Hunt

I thought the episode was quite good and I really appreciate the entension you gave, if not for that I probably wouldn't have a second entry up. So great hosting MK and I wonder what you have to offer for the next challenge. :wink:

And when does the judging and what not begin? As an Imperial, I feel it's necessary to actually ask - When do we get our tags? :sweet:

Is that too overconfident?

I can't imagine what our Iron Builder and Steam Wars guys must have gone through.

Be sure that with a well sorted collection (which it is not nowadays) it is really easy to pump out an entry on 16x16 within four hours just like you wanted. So keep your brciks sorted everybody. But thanks for your kind comment BEAVeR !!! as always I love your comments ;)

Loud applause to MKJoshA for hosting such great episode ! :thumbup:

I guess the game structure is by far the most complex of all 6, with most entries and entry timing to be recorded.

I really enjoy the fun in building some of these not-so-popular planets, good way of architectural research. Good choice !

Well done to all players from both Empire and Rebel sides, especially the elitists ! It brings a lot of excitement.

Now then, judges, take your time, I can see that 91 entries will not be a easy task :sceptic:

Loud applause to MKJoshA for hosting such great episode ! :thumbup:

I guess the game structure is by far the most complex of all 6, with most entries and entry timing to be recorded.

I really enjoy the fun in building some of these not-so-popular planets, good way of architectural research. Good choice !

Well done to all players from both Empire and Rebel sides, especially the elitists ! It brings a lot of excitement.

Now then, judges, take your time, I can see that 91 entries will not be a easy task :sceptic:

That many! *oh2*

Yes! 91 total entries with 43 entries by the Imperials and 48 by the Rebels. We will appreciate your patience while we judge :grin:

Wow, that really are a lot of entries! I promised to come up with something to maintain the overview, and here it is. I figured some people might be a bit jealous of that awesome turtle poster, so here is our very first SoNE poster! I think all of the entries are on there, and I tried my best to make each picture as big, but that's really hard when everything still has to fit together. I didn't do it by hand, by the way, but used the awesome online tool Collage.com. I hope you all like it, and if you do, I might make more for the future episodes (luckily, those posters won't be as crowded...). And now, feast your eyes!

15185008369_8f2953bdb6_c.jpg

SoNE Episode VI posterized by Bert.VR, on Flickr

Nice job BEAVeR, but I thinkk that some entries are pretty tiny. Is there a way to make a bigger version, so that it could be printed onto A2 or something?

Wow, that really are a lot of entries! I promised to come up with something to maintain the overview, and here it is. I figured some people might be a bit jealous of that awesome turtle poster, so here is our very first SoNE poster! I think all of the entries are on there, and I tried my best to make each picture as big, but that's really hard when everything still has to fit together. I didn't do it by hand, by the way, but used the awesome online tool Collage.com. I hope you all like it, and if you do, I might make more for the future episodes (luckily, those posters won't be as crowded...). And now, feast your eyes!

<snip>

SoNE Episode VI posterized by Bert.VR, on Flickr

Brilliant! Great job.

[EDIT] Just noticed 2 of mine are pretty tiny, but my Mon Calamari entry is one of the biggest! Is there a higher resolution image anywhere?

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Glad you all like my little project. As I said, I tried to make everything as big as possible (believe me, sometimes I got clusters of tiny pictures, so I had to rearrange everything), but sadly the biggest image the program generates corresponds to about an A4 at my screen resolution. the picture in its original size can be found here: https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2944/15185008369_d315f55cda_o.jpg

Really nice job with the poster BEAVeR!

That episode was great and both, the Imprials and the Rebels, had fantastic entries.

Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to finish my final build on Bothawui, but I am looking forward to the next episode and building 16x16 was a lot of fun.

Aw man, all mine are tiny!

:cry_sad:

:wink:

:laugh:

Congratulations, MKJoshA, on hosting such a successful episode! This is much, much closer than the last one - it's really anyone's game. With Ninja Nin and the long-lost Jacob Nion back in the Rebels' ranks, and BEAVeR, Goatman461, markus1984, and Disco86 all turning out their maximum builds, and a total of 91 builds all around, this is really impressive.

Now, to wait for the judging to be complete. I'd probably better take apart my episode builds and get them back into my sorting system, otherwise they'll be liberally frosted with dust by the time they're scored! :grin:

Thank you all for being patient with us as we judge. It is naturally taking awhile since there are so many. In the mean time, let me entertain you with some stats. There were 8 players who caused the number of troops on a planet to shift in their team's favor. They were Behemoth, KevFett2011, LucasLaughing, VK-318, Bob De Quatre, Jacob Nion, LegoFjotten, and Manx. Their perfectly timed builds gave their teams extra points. Both KevFett2011 and LucasLaughing performed this feat twice. Way to go guys!

Also of interest is the fact that 3 builds from each team churned out all 5 planets. Way to go BEAVeR, goatman461, markus1984, Donnie Bricko, LegoFjotten, and NinjaNin!

Thank you all for being patient with us as we judge. It is naturally taking awhile since there are so many. In the mean time, let me entertain you with some stats. There were 8 players who caused the number of troops on a planet to shift in their team's favor. They were Behemoth, KevFett2011, LucasLaughing, VK-318, Bob De Quatre, Jacob Nion, LegoFjotten, and Manx. Their perfectly timed builds gave their teams extra points. Both KevFett2011 and LucasLaughing performed this feat twice. Way to go guys!

Also of interest is the fact that 3 builds from each team churned out all 5 planets. Way to go BEAVeR, goatman461, markus1984, Donnie Bricko, LegoFjotten, and NinjaNin!

AKA Goliath since I did change my username you know. :tongue:

AKA Goliath since I did change my username you know. :tongue:

Whatever you say Behemoth :wink:

I'd made 5 entries too, if I could. Nevermind, I'm very happy for those points I helped to gain.

Curiosity has me asking, when will we know! I know its a daunting task, but my ability to wait quietly seems to be fading :tongue: this was a great round and some fantastic builds were put up for this one. here's hoping we hear something soon! (don't rush on account of me though, get it just right!)

Edited by GallardoLU