MKJoshA

Episode VI: Bounty Hunter Hunt

And with the take over of Felucia the Rebels now have the most troops on 3/5 planets, leaving the Empire with 2/5. I guess Tarkin tightened his grip.

EDIT:

The deadline for the contest has been extended. You all now have until the end of the 24th to post your entries. Hopefully this will give those of you who are allowed more builds time to submit them. As for the tag, it is still being worked on. It will be Boba's Helmet, but how it shows up may change. Keep up the good work everyone!

Edited by MKJoshA

Just a post so everyone have a chance to see the deadline was extended.

For important information it is better with a new post than an edit... I just noticed by chance since the thread came up as read for me.

For important information it is better with a new post than an edit... I just noticed by chance since the thread came up as read for me.

Thank you for that LegoFjotten. I'm glad to see someone else is thinking things through better than me :laugh:

And with the take over of Felucia the Rebels now have the most troops on 3/5 planets, leaving the Empire with 2/5. I guess Tarkin tightened his grip.

EDIT:

The deadline for the contest has been extended. You all now have until the end of the 24th to post your entries. Hopefully this will give those of you who are allowed more builds time to submit them. As for the tag, it is still being worked on. It will be Boba's Helmet, but how it shows up may change. Keep up the good work everyone!

Good to see we're in the lead!

'

Aha good, not that I'll need it, but we're behind at the moment, so I'll take it!

Not for long rebel scum! :grin:

And Behemoth, why cross out the scum?!

Sorry for the delay in updated the planet stats. I needed to take a break from commenting on builds this weekend and actually build :grin: Everything is up-to-date now. Just a little over a week left for everyone to post their builds!

Sorry for the delay in updated the planet stats. I needed to take a break from commenting on builds this weekend and actually build :grin: Everything is up-to-date now. Just a little over a week left for everyone to post their builds!

That's perfectly understandable Mkjosha. Don't let that suck the fun out of building. :classic:

I am still undecided which planets to build - Bothawui or Fondor. I will likely conceptualize for the both and leave to the last few days to decide which one to build on.

Alright everyone! Just a few more days to go before the contest is over! Make your finale entries strategic!

Alright everyone! Just a few more days to go before the contest is over! Make your finale entries strategic!

Any chance of scoring some freebuilds? :P

I think some imps (cough* me included) would like to build another if some of the freebuilds are scored accordingly.

Love how the game is coming about.

Alright everyone, I've updated the scores. This is the last push so I'll be trying to keep on top of entries as fast as I can throughout each day. Some of those planets are close to changing hands so get your strategic hats on and keep bricking away!

Wow! Busy morning for both sides. There is now a tie on Bothawui and Mon Cal! The other planets are really close to changing hands too. Keep up the good work, just a little over a day left for everyone!

And with an entry from the Imperials for Mon Cal and one from the Rebels for Bothawui they each retain Most Troop status on their respective planets. Well played by both teams! Now will someone else please interject here so I don't feel so bad about having a posting streak!?!

Now will someone else please interject here so I don't feel so bad about having a posting streak!?!

I feel your pain so I feel like I should ask this real quick - Can I ask for a previous entry to be disqualified so I can remake the entry with a different story and scene?

I'd think it'd be easier than going back, editing it with new pictures and dialogue for the back-story and viewing old comments that would quite irrelevant for the new final product. :wink:

And what's the latest time I can get up some entries for tomorrow? If it's not too much to ask for, can I get them up by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow? I'll be quite busy until then but I have free time to get some pictures and two entries up tomorrow by that time.

I feel your pain so I feel like I should ask this real quick - Can I ask for a previous entry to be disqualified so I can remake the entry with a different story and scene?

I'd think it'd be easier than going back, editing it with new pictures and dialogue for the back-story and viewing old comments that would quite irrelevant for the new final product. :wink:

Remaking an entry is not allowed as per rules #15. Disqualifying for the sake of rebuilding would be seen as a violation of rule #15 and would also not be allowed. I would suggest taking your idea and using it for a freebuild.

And what's the latest time I can get up some entries for tomorrow? If it's not too much to ask for, can I get them up by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow? I'll be quite busy until then but I have free time to get some pictures and two entries up tomorrow by that time.

As long as it is still the 24th, anywhere in the world, you can enter. If you are on EST then you basically have till 5am your time if my math is right. So 5pm EST tomorrow is fine. As ZCerberus once put it, "when I wake up here in the US... all the entries should be in."

I have one more entry ready, but it will be hard to put it in competition, since I have only 4XP, one unscored freebuild and only one freebuild left. Is the rule of 4 freebuild strict or can I post 5 of them?

Which one of your freebuilds is not judged yet? If you can include a link that'd be helpful. If you only have 1 other freebuild left after that and you want to post 2 freebuilds, you can. But the 5th one won't count towards XP for you.

This rebel scums behaviour is just ridiculous. One is posting an etry that is none, and another tries to cheat by posting empty threads. Looks like I have to leave SoNE, feeling sourrounded by childish and unfair kiddies...

Disco, I hope you'll give those of us running the contest a little time to try to come to some resolution about the issues you've addressed before leaving SoNE. Competition can get the best of some of us sometimes. I can guarantee that we will try to resolving everything in a fair manner.

This one hasn't been judged yet ... I have no intention to cheat, I will post the last freebuild, a larger one and I hope I'll be able to have my last entry counted :sweet: