MKJoshA

Episode VI: Bounty Hunter Hunt

Your over-confidence is your weakness ;-)

Your faith in your friends is yours.

Really though, are your boys showing up this episode? I might switch sides if it's too unbalanced

Really though, are your boys showing up this episode? I might switch sides if it's too unbalanced

Don't you DARE. :angry:

:laugh:

Stay, the dark side always has cookies!

You look great in that Rebel Pilot outfit. :wink:

One more question, since we're allowed to build multiple entries, does one's character have to be in all of them or can our troops do some work for us (for the higher ranks)?

To answer both of your previous questions, the max XP each player will be allowed to gain for themselves will be 20. Sorry for that typo, it's fixed now. And as for whether your character needs to be present the answer is yes. It states in the core rules that your sigfig must be present for the entry to count. However, if you want to be creative about how to make that happen, such as being in the build via holo-channel transmission, that would be acceptable.

Another question: Can we post our builds and story in one thread or do we have to open a new thread for every build for the episode?

Another question: Can we post our builds and story in one thread or do we have to open a new thread for every build for the episode?

I'd prefer if you opened a new topic for each build, because when the episode is over, it's easier for the judges to find the entries and easier for me to index them. You can add a list of links to preceding parts of the storyline at the start of each entry.

The rules say"to depict a scene showing their troops trying to track down Boba Fett and finding out that he has already moved on to a different planet."

Can we build a scene where Boba Fett is present but in the process of slipping away/leaving? Or will a build actually showing Boba escaping from rebel troops not be in line with the rules?

As long as the Rebels don't stop Boba Fett from leaving the planet he is on you can show conflict between them. The idea behind that rule was to prevent SW canon from being ignored. Obviously Boba has to continue on to Tatooine or we wouldn't have Return of the Jedi.

One question - can we use LED's?

Markus

You may use LEGO LEDs, as long as the entire assembly (power source and any switches included) fits inside the 16x16 space. If they're third party LEDs, you can put them into the MOC for that first picture that we allow all the photo editing on, but in the other pictures, you'll have to take them out.

Come on Rebels give us some competition !

:wink:

Patience is a virtue! You Imperials are so impatiance! :tongue:

I just updated the standings for which team has the most troops on each planet. This includes Markus' most recent entries. I'm trying to update it within 2 days of each new entry so that everyone knows exactly where each team is at. You can find the update at the bottom of the first post.

It is really nice episode. I think I will build a Bothawui. I don't have much space pieces, so it's ideal.

Most Troops just updated. The Empire has the most troops on 3 planets and the Rebels have them on 2 now.

Although it seems that the majority of entries have already been submitted, I'll still ask again if there's any chances to extend the deadline?

Sorry, the last weeks i doesnt have time to write many words to all the entry MOC`s! (Steampunk Contest was very stressful :classic: )

So i made it here and must say that the challenge and all the MOC`s are absolut amazing in all details, great ideas and very well done work at the vignettes!

Hope the Emprie wins again :wink: .

cya

markus

Same here, with all the building from my part, I haven't had enough time to write my usual epistles down. Maybe i'll do it after this episode, but still, with 50 entries, that will be quite a challenge. It's great that the balance between the amount of Imperial and Rebel builds is slowly restoring, and it's nice to see all those familiar faces again, even if they make it harder for us to win this round and get the tag. And about the tag: any progress?

Keep it up!