cesbrick

[MOC] Watchtower of Gragoloon

I´m just blown away! Such a great moc and if this is your first moc then I´m eager to see what you bring for us next!! :wub:

I love everything about it, just packed with tons of detail!

So glad you joined GoH :classic: and the best guild! :wink:

Wonderful introduction, welcome to GoH!

So much to like in this MOC, but especially the half-timbered section and the tree trunks caught my eyes here :classic:

Everything is awesome! Love it! Welcome to GoH, we are honoured to have you here

:classic:

Simply breath taking! You sound like you are disappointed with the photos and some aspects of the build, so I say to you Great Job!!! everything is perfect and the pictures are great!

Wow :wub:. I haven't expected to see something like this when I turned my computer on this morning. This build is just perfect in every little detail, I really like how you put normal green around the trans green pond and then olive green next to it. Also, the rockwork looks good and the tower and house are fantastic :thumbup:.

Brick on!

I´m just blown away! Such a great moc and if this is your first moc then I´m eager to see what you bring for us next!! :wub:

I love everything about it, just packed with tons of detail!

So glad you joined GoH :classic:and the best guild! :wink:

Thank you de Gothia! :classic:

This is my first MOC for GoH but it is not my very first MOC.

Wonderful introduction, welcome to GoH!

So much to like in this MOC, but especially the half-timbered section and the tree trunks caught my eyes here :classic:

Thanks! :classic:

Everything is awesome! Love it! Welcome to GoH, we are honoured to have you here

Thanks! I'm glad I joined too! :classic:

Very cool! Glad to have you here!

Many thanks! :classic:

What a masterpiece it is! Awesome!

Thank you, I'm glad you like it!

Simply breath taking! You sound like you are disappointed with the photos and some aspects of the build, so I say to you Great Job!!! everything is perfect and the pictures are great!

Thanks plew2000! Well I'm not disapointed with the overall look of the build, but there are some aspects that I would have changed if I were to do it again. I was mostly refering to the photos because I'm no expert and took me 2 days to shoot and insert a background :blush: , but you can see in some photos that the job is not well done. Always learning. :classic:

Gorgeous MOC!

Very nice creation! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you!

Beautiful moc man! Lots of great details and techniques, I love the texturing and angles of the buildings!

Thank you Hammerhand! :classic:

Wow :wub:. I haven't expected to see something like this when I turned my computer on this morning. This build is just perfect in every little detail, I really like how you put normal green around the trans green pond and then olive green next to it. Also, the rockwork looks good and the tower and house are fantastic :thumbup:.

Brick on!

Hey Simon, thank you very much for your kind words. I love all your creations and it means a lot that you like it! :classic:

Excellence, this is great, I love this!

This is Excellent, love every brick of it!

Thank you very much!

Photos are amazing, as is the model

Thanks Kieran!

Edited by cesbrick

Speechless!

Epic work is only i can say to this masterpiece!

About the moc i can`t say all great details - the photo say all :classic: .

markus

I think this is the first entry posted for the 5th Avalonian task, and it really sets a very high standard!

You will surely bring great glory to Avalonia. All hail Avalonia! :D

Exquisite! There's so much interest in every little corner. Love it.

Brilliant little cart, too.

Fantastic first build, the detail you've included is great! Really like that green tree off to the left too!

Another wonderful build CES, so glad you joined the guilds! I'm very much stunned by this excellent build, so much detail in every little corner. It's hard to say what I enjoy the most about this creation, but my eye is really struck by that old, worn wall leading west from the house on the little hill. Just excellent, and I can't wait to see more from you!

Took me a while to reply, since i could not find the words to utter my amazement of your building skills... And i still can't but i just had to say it's freaking awesome for a first GoH build! *oh2*

Speechless!

Epic work is only i can say to this masterpiece!

About the moc i can`t say all great details - the photo say all :classic: .

markus

Thank you markus!

Wow, beautiftul! Those trees are sublime!

Thanks Jakorin. I like your trees too! :classic:

I think this is the first entry posted for the 5th Avalonian task, and it really sets a very high standard!

You will surely bring great glory to Avalonia. All hail Avalonia! :D

Thanks Bregir. There are lots of great builders around here so I m sure great builds will show up :classic:

Wow! Amazing start for a first MOC. Keep up the marvelous work!

Thank you very much!

Exquisite! There's so much interest in every little corner. Love it.

Brilliant little cart, too.

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Amazing MOC! Congratz!

thank you mephistopheles!

This looks really great. Nice job, man.

Thanks thomas.

Spectacular MOC - I love the timber frame extentsion on the tower's side.

Apreciated Macsen. are you refering to the small cottage? I think it gives the tower a Iittle spark. :classic:

Fantastic first build, the detail you've included is great! Really like that green tree off to the left too!

Thank you Kai. The left tree was the first thing I build in this MOC and it remain untouched :classic:

Another wonderful build CES, so glad you joined the guilds! I'm very much stunned by this excellent build, so much detail in every little corner. It's hard to say what I enjoy the most about this creation, but my eye is really struck by that old, worn wall leading west from the house on the little hill. Just excellent, and I can't wait to see more from you!

Thank you for your kind words Mass! :classic: Your builds were, and still are, one of main inspirations, so your words mean a lot to me! :classic:

Took me a while to reply, since i could not find the words to utter my amazement of your building skills... And i still can't but i just had to say it's freaking awesome for a first GoH build! *oh2*

Your to kind Jorrith. I m glad you like it. :classic:

Going through the flickr shots, this really is a master piece. I love what you have done with the doorway, the woodwork, and the roofline of the cottage in particular. The rock work is wonderful too. This is one of the highlights of GoH this year for sure! Amazing work Cesar.

Edited by robuko