Toa_Of_Justice

[MOC] Rocket Racer 3.0

This is how I would imagine Rocket Racer if he came back in a LEGO Racers 3 video game. Tap or click any image to enlarge it.

rocket-racer-3-a.jpg

rocket-racer-3-b.jpg

rocket-racer-3-c.jpg

rocket-racer-3-d.jpg

This model is almost buildable in real life. Unfortunately, those angled brackets near the front don't come in blue and white yet. In the meantime, you can enjoy the LXF file, or browse the Brickshelf gallery.

-Toa Of Justice

This look awesome, I love the back and the white/blue color, Also using that face was a good idea to use because it look like that it would fit as a Rocket Racer head.

If there was a Lego idea of this MOC, I would support it :sweet:

This look awesome, I love the back and the white/blue color, Also using that face was a good idea to use because it look like that it would fit as a Rocket Racer head.

If there was a Lego idea of this MOC, I would support it :sweet:

Thank you. :classic: I also thought that face was similar to Rocket Racer's original face.

I suppose I could put Rocket Racer 3.0 on LEGO Ideas, but I don't know if it would get as much support as my model of Tinker Bell, which I believe would have a much bigger target audience than Rocket Racer 3.0.

Do you think there are 10,000 LEGO Racers video game fans out there that would support Rocket Racer 3.0? If so, then I'll post it, and perhaps you can vote for both projects. Or you could at least vote for Tinker Bell. :grin:

-Toa Of Justice