Sign in to follow this  
BFN

LDD Not Updating... Sort of

Hey everyone,

So, I have a little issue with LDD's latest update(s). Every time I open LDD, it keeps installing the same, slow update (37.68MB, followed by a 36.40MB one, then a 36.18MB one and a 39MB one) and, yet, I don't receive any new elements. In fact, I haven't received many of the new elements that others have apparently received (HF minifigure pieces, Bad Cop's blaster, etc.). Has anyone else had this problem, or have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Edited by BFN

There was fix issued a few weeks ago to remedy exactly the problems you have. That's why you get the update in the 37-or-so-MB chunks. So it's really strange that it doesn't update on your computer now.

PS: It should be four chunks, not two. Do you only get two?

There was fix issued a few weeks ago to remedy exactly the problems you have. That's why you get the update in the 37-or-so-MB chunks. So it's really strange that it doesn't update on your computer now.

PS: It should be four chunks, not two. Do you only get two?

No, I get four. I was writing my first post as it was updating so that I could be more specific, but was forced to close Eurobricks and wrap up my post before I could watch the rest. I meant to edit it now. :P

Fixed it with an uninstall/reinstall, which didn't work at first, but worked a second time once I also cleared the appdata folder.

Edited by Superkalle