TheRedViper

"Keep it Secret"

Lord Rohan "TheRedViper" Stark of Ironhedge, Avalonia, and his loyal men at arms have discovered a mysterious abandoned building containing two pieces of armour, believed to be ancient relics from years and years ago. Rumours are spreading that one of Lord Rohan's men tried to wear the armour, and immediately turned insane...

However all that is known, is that Lord Rohan remains locked in his chambers, not allowing any visitors at any times, whilst his loyal men guard the mysterious armour...

14633579920_8d401eb2eb_n_d.jpg

14819917942_e0ff597d27_n_d.jpg

14633710877_2710018aac_n_d.jpg

I like the concept of the armor that turns people insane. The armor set should be named!

"Red Viper"?

"Stark"?

Are you a Game of Thrones fan by any chance? Anyway, nice build and an interesting story.

haha, glad someone noticed, just finished reading the books!

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

With the armor and the name "Stark" I was also thinking of Iron Man. (walks away humming Iron Man theme music...)

Cool cottage, I like the vines growing on it :thumbup: A few 1x2 tiles on the roof scattered with the plates already there would help make it look more like a thatched roof :classic:

Nice and funny story! Also a very cool house :)

The only thing that bothers me is that those soldiers are poorly equiped to garden such a dangerous relics :p