somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Yes! I was hoping this would be true. Very excited about this! I really want them to make sets for the old movies. And if they do, maybe a Jungle Explorer jeep?

I think they'll do one set based on the original movie as a D2C set. Make it about $100 with the gate, the jeep, a few dinos and minifigures, and it would sell like crazy. :wink:

I think they'll do one set based on the original movie as a D2C set. Make it about $100 with the gate, the jeep, a few dinos and minifigures, and it would sell like crazy. :wink:

we can only hope, unless it's TLG's trend to do d2c sets to new themes..

Another theme for 2015 that is a must buy? :grin_wub:

I also want to see the main park entrance from the first film, maybe even the 'resort' area that has the fossils on display. I am very happy TLG snatched the license from Kre-o. :devil_laugh:

This is AMAZING news!!! JP is my #1 most-wanted theme. Like others have said, hopefully we get some sets from the previous films as well. Geeking out right now!!

All I know is that I already have the port-a-john from the Lego Movie plumber van, a stereotypical lawyer minifig, and a very willing T. Rex ready to reenact one of my most favourite movie scenes ever.

I'm good...I'm good.

Seriously, tho. I can't wait for more Dino sets! I pray there's an ankylosaurus in the works!

Yes! I missed the previous dino theme, so I'll be sure to get some Lego dinos this time. Let's hope the dinos don't raise the prices too much.

I knew it! If they manage to give us a tour car even half way similar to the original and a Jurassic Park gate I'll be happy. I'm definitely happy since this means new Dino's. My main hangup with the last Dino theme was that they were colored so oddly, I suspect these will be a bit better.

Definitely excited for this wave. Hopefully they'll make some sets for the Original films (at least the original I hope). Another Chris Pratt minifig can't be a bad thing! :laugh:

Chris Pratt does seem to be the new king of lego, this is great news I really hope we do get at lest the jeep from the first film and the gate would be even better, Lego ideas might how shown how much this was wanted. Do you think they will just keep the same dino molds as they were good and not long ago, I have a few of the sets but if this line is good might have to get them all.

I really hope we get some sets from the older Jurassic Park films as well. But either way we are getting Jurassic Park!

There was a project on Lego Ideas based on the main gate, that got frozen due to the license being owned elsewhere at the time, hopefully that means they could re-open it? was a pretty awesome project

There was a project on Lego Ideas based on the main gate, that got frozen due to the license being owned elsewhere at the time, hopefully that means they could re-open it? was a pretty awesome project

They dont reopen ideas, but one could resubmitt.

Ya it makes more sense to do what they did with Pirates of the Caribbean. But hopefully they don't leave out one movie

the first movie is the one that matters

I rewatched it yesterday, and theres not really anything deserving of a set.

The main gate

The raptor pit

The T-rex / Jeep chase

T-rex / Raptor fight in the lobby

all possible sets

I rewatched it yesterday, and theres not really anything deserving of a set.

what WHAT WWWWWHHHHHAAAAATTTTT

ok what ever :wacko:

'Hulk_Smash' told me there's about four or five sets for this theme in the catalog. :sweet: