somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

It's not a " found old stock" thing. Durring the Holidays LEGO refocused manufacturing for other sets. That's why they are reappearing on S@H and all of the targets near me...

Yea, Raptor Escape being a retail exclusive is now the hardest one to track down. I was lucky enough to get it early on when Raptor Rampage was out of stock being that it had major characters.

As a general set, is the T-Rex set worth picking up? I'd love the dino and the minifigs, but $70 is way more than I tend to spend outside of DC Super Heroes sets.

The T-Rex is amazing. The minifigures aren't bad for adding ranks to JW ACU personnel. The build for the rolling cage thing isn't fantastic or anything, but the huge wheels are nice for other MOCing - either another vehicle or use the grey/blue bricks for some JW MOCs. Overall, if you really like JW/JP and want a full dinosaur line-up, it's a must.

here's the video with some modifications I made to raptor escape and dilophosaurus set, nothing too fancy but maybe someone will find it useful

here's the video with some modifications I made to raptor escape and dilophosaurus set, nothing too fancy but maybe someone will find it useful

I definitely found that useful! That paddock looks so much better! I was just going to buy Barry and the raptors separately, but now I feel like buying the entire set to make my own modifications, but I hear it's pretty rare now...

I'd say no because this thread is for the 2015 line. The JW2 line should have its own thread

Well hopefully this time around the sets are better from the previous wave.It was nothing but boring vechicles and mundane figs,the dinos where the only good thing that came out from that wave.

Edited by LOTR34

Any potential Jurassic World 2 sets would require the creation of their own new thread...

...when the time is right. At this point we're still over a year away from the film release, and I don't take simple "confirmed!" statements to mean we need a new thread any time soon. 

So let's meet back in November maybe? :grin:

24 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Any potential Jurassic World 2 sets would require the creation of their own new thread...

...when the time is right. At this point we're still over a year away from the film release, and I don't take simple "confirmed!" statements to mean we need a new thread any time soon. 

So let's meet back in November maybe? :grin:

Okay, sorry. I just assumed confirmation because @Delta Customs posted about it on his Instagram account and he's usually correct. 

Lol I know we're not supposed to talk about what the sets could be and all that. But was I the only one that thought there were only two sets coming :grin: Lol I feel like an idiot