somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Yeah pdf file. Important bits are a May release. Also, although it wasn't explicit, there was talk of the franchise as a whole and to me that implied that there might be sets from earlier movies.

I did think about that... Wasn't to sure what to think though

I'm not sure. Lego are revealing something at NYCC, and it's something big. Age of Ultron, possible, but they've had the Marvel Line for a while. The JW License is new, and is definitely something they want to capitalize on...

I'm not sure. Lego are revealing something at NYCC, and it's something big. Age of Ultron, possible, but they've had the Marvel Line for a while. The JW License is new, and is definitely something they want to capitalize on...

I am also really curious about the marvel sets and hope for images soon. But yeah JW would be more the kind of big surprise I had in mind for NYCC.

Something big, but licensed? I was under the impression it'd just be Bionicle, since that was their big announcement recently with the golden mask teaser... kinda thought NYCC might just be the grand unveiling of the entire line.

Something big, but licensed? I was under the impression it'd just be Bionicle, since that was their big announcement recently with the golden mask teaser... kinda thought NYCC might just be the grand unveiling of the entire line.

The LEGO Panel some of us were invited to is a Bionicle panel, then later tomorrow night there is a a special thing at the LEGO Store is the area which we will be able to play with new pieces and see the sets up close.

BIONICLE will sure be taking over the showfloor, but I would not be surprised (nor upset) if space was dedicated to some other sets coming out next year. If not, we will definitely see some sets closer to Toy Fair in February.

I pick up the last few dino sets I needed on a trip to Canada from a shop that sells older sets, cant wait for JW hope they are all we hope for.

Why tomorrow?

Probably just wishful thinking. Bionicle was Lego's big deal at this con, but everyone hopes to see something more, from this or Marvel...

^ That would be great, could do with some more info to keep us going.

Does anyone know how Lego items are usually listed in the Toys R Us inventory system? Just curious what I should ask the person I know who works there to look up to see if anything is listed.

Does anyone know how Lego items are usually listed in the Toys R Us inventory system? Just curious what I should ask the person I know who works there to look up to see if anything is listed.

They use barcodes and/or six-digit IDs.

So JP is back on ideas, so lego should know that we want sets for the first movie too. I was hoping we would get some more news on the sets or the film by now. Just built all the dino sets and cant wait for more.

How likely is it TLG bought the licence back from Kre-o? I think I remember they said another company got the rights to the JP/JW licence when they removed the JP set ideas from the CUUSOO site. Considering the licence for JP toys has historically always been owned by Kenner/Hasbro, I was also assuming they got the rights to produce construction toys as well now that they have their own LEGO clone brand.

^ What we hear is that when the film got put back a year the licence ran out.

^ What we hear is that when the film got put back a year the licence ran out.

Interesting, now that makes me wonder if there was some kind of arrangement between the two companies or if the rights just went to the highest bidder.

I just have the impression that Kre-o still lacks the experience to handle a licence like JP and that maybe they realised it. It would have been interesting to see how they were going to make the dinos though.

Kre-O are even worse than Megabloks. How they keep getting licenses is beyond me.

I eagerly await the new sets. I am quite hopeful that we'll get sets from the previous movies, because I need a Jeff Goldblum fig.