just2good

September LEGO Store Calendar - Classic Space VIP set!

Really wish it was spend $50 for the spaceman and $100 for the Chima. After today's purchases, I will not have $100 set aside for next month just to get the one white spaceman. Oh well......

Really wish it was spend $50 for the spaceman and $100 for the Chima. After today's purchases, I will not have $100 set aside for next month just to get the one white spaceman. Oh well......

So we get both if we spend $100? There is a few on Ebay for less.

I see we get the Holiday Set in September which is cool.

That's a lot of spending for one white spaceman; but, I can see why Lego can use the white spaceman to their advantage to pull in more sales.

I see we get the Holiday Set in September which is cool.

That's a lot of spending for one white spaceman; but, I can see why Lego can use the white spaceman to their advantage to pull in more sales.

I assume that the "Holiday Set" it's the Winter Village set? BTW... what is the new WV set this year?

Andy D

I assume that the "Holiday Set" it's the Winter Village set? BTW... what is the new WV set this year?

Andy D

Santa's Workshop

Thanks for the leak, Just2Good!

Really want the spaceman, but $100? Seriously?

Not really interested in the Fire-Bike either.

Last year, there was an awesome promotion with a Clone Liutenant ( :wub: ) that lasted two whole months!

Let's hope that there's another SW exclusive in October!

Sweet! Looks like it'll be a win-win for me: tumbler and classic space minifigure on September 1st then a chance (if any are left) at another space guy with the winter set later in the month!

I was planning on buying a bunch of purple Mixels when they came out, so I'm glad I'll get 2 promos with them.

Does that say available Sept 1-14 or while supplies last?

I don't think people will be able to get the early access WV set PLUS the spaceman. Tricky LEGO....

I definitely won't be able to swing $100 early next month. I already blew through a budget recently buying old M:Tron sets and the Exo-suit... oh well.

I'll save my $100 for double-points in October, thank you very much.

This is what I'm debating also. I was really looking forward to this promotion, but to set the threshold at $100 is exploitation. I don't blame them for setting the bar high, but it doesn't make this less of a disappointment. As much as I'd love this commemorative set, I'm already buying the Exo Suit this month, plus double points (potentially triple??) are right around the corner. Now I have to really think this over. Ugh...

Do US offers like this occur concurrently in Canada? i.e. is this a North American thing?

Typically Yes. All LEGO Store promotions in the US are the same in Canada as far as I know.

Does that say available Sept 1-14 or while supplies last?

I don't think people will be able to get the early access WV set PLUS the spaceman. Tricky LEGO....

That is tricky. I missed that little notice. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll still get the Space guy with the Tumbler, but now I'll hold off on the winter set until double VIP points. Again, thanks for making me aware of that!

Typically Yes. All LEGO Store promotions in the US are the same in Canada as far as I know.

Thanks. I figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure.

I'm buying the tumbler so how many of each set would I get? Would I get like 2 Space sets and 4 Chima Bags or something?

You get one. They don't stack unless you make a separate order. Separate orders are allowed and I've done it several times (just buy one thing, complete order, do the next, etc :P).

Edited by BrickG

It's coming to the US? Great! I'll save up my money and purchase the Ghost and the Phantom in September. I love the pseudo classic space revival going on at the moment. :classic:

So is $100 going to be the minimum for all monthly exclusives now?

Not really... I mean, really the only ones from this year like that was this one and the mini-mini-Cooper.

Not really... I mean, really the only ones from this year like that was this one and the mini-mini-Cooper.

The Shredder minifig was the $100 $75 prize in July.

(Edit: It was $75 not $100)

Edited by m0dulo