Sign in to follow this  
Lind Whisperer

Even the Joker has standards when it comes to Comic-Con!

I am on the side of the fence that thinks murdering people is worse than keeping toys away from them, especially because if they come from Joker they probably do just that, or worse. I suppose it's all in your perspective though.

I am on the side of the fence that thinks murdering people is worse than keeping toys away from them, especially because if they come from Joker they probably do just that, or worse. I suppose it's all in your perspective though.

I am, of course, not saying that murdering people is worse that keeping toys away from them, rather, the whole picture is a reference to a surprisingly fitting scene from Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #1. Courtesy of the vastness known as the Internet, here's that exact scene for reference:

The+Great+White+Shark+4.jpg

(It will be noted that I did not use their outfits for the scene, electing instead to use White's post-transformation face(or as close as I could come to it with the extremely limited pallet), and a Joker outfit based on the memorable "Hawaiian Shirt" outfit he wears in part of Batman: The Killing Joke.)