Sign in to follow this  
Rinzler

My Personal Storyline For TR3N

I'll start with my teaser trailer idea first

The trailer fades in from black to see the finale of TRON: Legacy, namely the showdown at the portal, we gllimpse Kevin Flynn rejoining himself with CLU and then the massive explosion they create stretches to the edge of the Sea Of Simulation. At the shore of it, a black figure stands witnessing the event, he turns away and rides a Lightcycle back to civilization. He pulls back the vehicle and walks towards the camera where he then walks to. The camera zooms into his chest to reveal: Tron.

The Main Plot:

Tron returns to the Grid to take down the rest of CLU's forces, now spearheaded by Dyson after CLU's demise. He reunites himself with Beck and they strike at the heart of the occupation: Argon City. They later realise that Dyson is only a puppet (similar to Iron Man 3's Mandarin) and the real antagonist reveals himself to be Cyrus, who assisted in the repurposing of Tron.

Meanwhile, in the real world:

Sam Flynn and Alan Bradley have gained complete control of Encom. And now, with Edward Dillinger Jr still at the head of the board, must now accomplish Sam's father's ideals of a 'digital frontier'. Elsewhere, Quorra has started to enjoy life in the open world, but she cannot live in reality for long as the energy Programs use to feed themselves on the Grid is non-existant in the real world, Quorra is dying. Sam races to get her back to the Grid as Bradley maintains Encom, but Dillinger has other plans for the company.

Quorra and Sam eventually meet Tron and Beck and the four of them must race against time to stop Cyrus, maintain Encom and save Quorra's life.

So what do you think, let me now in the comments

hold on, i have to get my jaw... awesome is the only thing I can think of. If only Disney would do a TR3N. From what I hear, the Legacy didn't do to well and was basically made as a fan shout-out.

Hopefully I'm wrong, as I would love Tron Lego sets.

Edited by Murdoch17

This sounds great. I really enjoyed the cartoon series and it would be so cool to integrate this with a new movie. Only I don't like the idea of Quorra nearly dying as that already happened once. But I'm not sure what you would do with her. Maybe she could display some superpower in the real world in terms of interacting with the grid or something. I dunno. But I love your ideas and definitely would be up for some TRON LEGO!

hold on, i have to get my jaw... awesome is the only thing I can think of. If only Disney would do a TR3N. From what I hear, the Legacy didn't do to well and was basically made as a fan shout-out.

Hopefully I'm wrong, as I would love Tron Lego sets.

Actually Legacy did quite well at the B.O, it was the 11th highest grossing film of 2010

Thanks anyway, you should check out my Lego TRON discussion, I've made decals for a few Uprising characters