Sign in to follow this  
WickNole

[SoNE Freebuild] The Story Begins

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Wick Nole is a traveller residing on Corellia. He makes his living by providing transportation services within the system. Although there is much to do here to get a good money fot the cargo delivery, Wick tries to stay within the law now as the number of Imperial patrols had increased here in the last years.

The craft is a relatively small ship with single engine and two cargo storage areas on the back.

14593591829_c5ca4c0dcb.jpg

14777108951_e189cf4615.jpg

Some pictures of the craft and pilot:

14757235516_9215d2342a.jpg

14757219306_bc2f3cf3d3.jpg

Remaining pictures are on the Flickr album.

This is my first MOC for SoNE. I would have it judged.

I really like how the base of your vig even around the sides is overgrown with foliage, and I always like seeing MMV-style trees. The small ship you've built is sort of like a souped-up T-47, with the blunted nose and white color and centered enclosed cockpit, but sleeker and with that big engine at the back. I think it's the perfect look for a small cargo transport on a planet like Corellia. :thumbup:

Nice first SoNE MOC!

Like the story and the ship looks really great!

Hope we see more from you in next time?

Wish you much fun here REBEL SCUM :laugh:

markus

I can only agree with the others, this looks good for your first SoNE build.

The use of these dark tan Sarlacc mouth parts (I don't know the official name) is great.

Thank you all for the kind comments.

I shall make a few more MOCs to illustrate the character story before joining the Alliance.

The hoses bother me a little but they do give the ship a nice pattern on top.

They do bother me as well, but I've decided to keep them in order to have "not so white" overall color scheme.

Edited by WickNole

Well, I for one really like those hoses. As I was looking at it those were the first things I wanted to compliment. Then I saw the rest of the comments and I knew I really needed to compliment them. I think they give a great stripping effect that you can't achieve with bricks. Your base it also great as is the rest of your ship. Welcome to the Rebel Alliance!

Welcome to SoNE. A nice first build you have there. The base and the tree are nice and the ship is really good! I like that it has the OT feel and reminds me of a mix between A-wing and the snowspeeder, though quite different. The hoses create a nice effect but what bothers me is that they seem to have no functionality, since they end in mid air. Maybe using the same piece as for the outer two in front would make it look better. I'm also not too fond of the foliage underneath the baseplate. I think that this MOC could be visually improved alot by adding some kind of border around the base ...