Anne Mette

MOC: Rainbow Holiday Center

Each MOC made by AFOLs proves that the colors are one of the most important details when we plan and build our projects. God job with Friends theme!

This is pretty amazing. Love the use of Lego Friends as well. All your missing is some Skittles, lol. If I had one criticism, it would be I'm not a fan of the water technique but that is more of personal preference(much prefer using piles of 1x1 studs).

This looks lovely, Anne Mette. I guess I can be looking forward to studying it up close in Skærbæk in September...? :)

Yes - it will be exhibited in Skærbæk (LEGO Fan Weekend in Denmark)

Very cool!! This immediately made me think of Kings Creek, which is a gated community near where i live. I tried to find a better picture but this was the best one i could find, but i think it gets the point across.. lots of brightly rainbow colored houses just like in the model!

slide1.jpg

Wow, really well done! The whole scene fits perfectly and the bright colours fit very good to a "happy holiday mood" - *needs holidays - soon*

Beautiful work! There is so much to see once your eyes look away from the rainbow buildings. When I first saw this post on the home page I wondered how many builders took part in creating this and was surprised to see it was just 1!

Looks really good.

I hadn't seen the gray town before, so I checked out your Flickr link. I really like the look of the gray town. Very artistic looking and very well done!

I had no idea there were so many colors of LEGO bricks - Thanks for opening my eyes! :laugh:

This is really a grandiose MOC, which manages to be choc-full of details (special mention goes to the golf clubs) - my favorite kind of MOC!

Wow, this is brilliant, I love the buildings and he lake, and I especially like the SNOT mini golf holes ;) just a nice little touch

I love this. Using three shades of colours in each housing complex is a great way to show off the spectrum of LEGO colours. The activities going on in the middle of the complex tie the display elements together. What surprises me most is that there is so much colour, but you've managed to bring them together tastefully.