This wave is... Expensive, to say the least.

I'm thinking that if I want to keep it around $100, Titan Mech and Wu's Dragon are the way to go. I'll get all the ghosts that I can't get with airjitzu and won't have to buy the Bounty(I still have the old one built and taking up shelf space).

Just got the DB. Great set, but Wu's beard came molded into the bag... :hmpf_bad:

Wow, are you able to separate them or are they melted together beyond repair?

Just got the DB. Great set, but Wu's beard came molded into the bag... :hmpf_bad:

Heh, got a picture?

Literally amazing, take pics, share 'em, then sell it on eBay.

Still need the new MiniFig Cube from Target...when will that be out.

There was one in the BrickFair Charity Auction. But I have no idea how the donor got a hold of it, nor do I know when it'll be available for everyone else.

I saw all all the sets except the city of Stiix and the Chain Cycle at target.

P.S. also the Jay Exclusive.

None of the Targets near me have updated their selection. They don't even have the new Chima, Superheroes, or Scooby Doo sets!

That makes sense since Stiix is a Toys R Us Exclusive and the Chain Cycle Ambush is a Walmart exclusive.

Edited by Penkid11

None of the Targets near me have updated their selection. They don't even have the new Chima, Superheroes, or Scooby Doo sets!

Odd, all of mine had (besides for Chima, as I don't think that last wave can be found in stores, only online for Target).

They also had the smallest SD set and the Minecraft sets, they had spots on the shelf for for the other SD sets.

P.S. In Washington state.

They also had the smallest SD set and the Minecraft sets, they had spots on the shelf for for the other SD sets.

P.S. In Washington state.

What's SD?

Normally I buy all the sets I need to get all the different minifigs.

But this time, with all these expensive sets, I'll skip the Mech-Set and try to get Deepstone Zane via ebay. It's because this set doesn't appeal to me in any way, it's only Zane I want from it (the other minifigs are also in other sets I need to buy, so all good).

Speaking of other Sets, yesterday I got the Bounty, built it and was slightly impressed and slightly disappointed - building was okay, it has it good looking places, but overall it lacks room for displaying a good fighting scene and much detail...

I hope the Morro Dragon will improve the scene. :wink:

Edited by neithan

Normally I buy all the sets I need to get all the different minifigs.

But this time, with all these expensive sets, I'll skip the Mech-Set and try to get Deepstone Zane via ebay. It's because this set doesn't appeal to me in any way, it's only Zane I want from it (the other minifigs are also in other sets I need to buy, so all good).

Speaking of other Sets, yesterday I got the Bounty, built it and was slightly impressed and slightly disappointed - building was okay, it has it good looking places, but overall it lacks room for displaying a good fighting scene and much detail...

I hope the Morro Dragon will improve the scene. :wink:

Yeah the Bounty is kind of cramped since you cant really use the Cabin and the Deck is not that big. I was able to fit all the Ninjas by lifting the lever that moves the (crappy) sails, and leaving out the treasure chest and box that come with the set.

The Morro-Dragon on the other Hand is (imho) a great set (and the reason i started purchasing Ninjago-Sets)

It's cool looking, really big, an interesting build and, as far as i'm concerned, the best brick-build Lego-Dragon ever.

Anyone know who designed it (and Wu's Dragon while we're at it)?

Yeah the Bounty is kind of cramped since you cant really use the Cabin and the Deck is not that big. I was able to fit all the Ninjas by lifting the lever that moves the (crappy) sails, and leaving out the treasure chest and box that come with the set.

The Morro-Dragon on the other Hand is (imho) a great set (and the reason i started purchasing Ninjago-Sets)

It's cool looking, really big, an interesting build and, as far as i'm concerned, the best brick-build Lego-Dragon ever.

Anyone know who designed it (and Wu's Dragon while we're at it)?

Wu's dragon was designed by Nick Vas, one of the newer members of the Ninjago design team (and someone I knew from online even before he got the job). So far that set and the six Airjitzu sets (for which he mostly just chose/designed the weapon assortment) are all he can lay claim to, but I'm eager to see what else he comes up with in future years.