I've bought a few of these sets, being a huge ninjago fan I can honestly say I wasn't disappointed. I love how he sets are down to the tee with the show, although I'm not to keen on the changes of weapons I still prefer the 2011 sets golden weapons.

So out of 2 summer wave sets I purchased (70735 and 70737) I can say Ronins R.e.x. is a must buy. It looks great ,interesting to build and has great minifigures, but Titan mech battle is a bad set. Really lame and repetitive build, mechs are hard to pose because of lack of knee joints, but minifigures make up for uninteresting build. Going to buy 70736 Attack of Morro Dragon soon, it seems that it's a go to set this wave. But overall I have to say this wave of sets is best in Ninjago history in my opinion. Really curious how next wave of sets will turn out to be.

I've got a question for anybody that has a few of the new Ghost sets. Can anyone tell me what's the difference between Cyrus, Pyrrhus, Ghurka, and Cowler? They all look the same in the pictures I've seen, except for their accessories. Are they just identical, or do they have any differences?

I've got a question for anybody that has a few of the new Ghost sets. Can anyone tell me what's the difference between Cyrus, Pyrrhus, Ghurka, and Cowler? They all look the same in the pictures I've seen, except for their accessories. Are they just identical, or do they have any differences?

besides 4 ghost lieutenants all other ghost have only 2 different torsos and 2 heads. So Lego just mixes torsos, weapons and heads and gives them different names. So they are pretty much the same.

I have some of the sets now and can say: they are nearly identical. If you buy all the sets, you get Morro, Wrayth, Bansha, Ghoultar and Soul Archer as the more important ghosts, the rest of the bunch share the same head, two or three different torsos and the same legs. Not bad if you just want a ghost army, but a little cheap from TLG to give them different names.

I know a few people have already answered this question to specific degrees, but I just wanted to let you know I made a sort visual guide to the differences between all of the ghost from this wave: http://imgur.com/a/lcub3 . This might be easier to see the differences with.

Edit: It now includes the skreemers

Edited by CET23

That is a really cool guide CET23. It helps me a lot to identify which sets to buy to get which ghosts. Great work, thanks!

That is a really cool guide CET23. It helps me a lot to identify which sets to buy to get which ghosts. Great work, thanks!

Wow CET! Your guide made it much clearer for me :thumbup:

No problem, I'm glad I could help.

Are we still getting an exclusive figure "with purchase"? I remember seeing something on that list of exclusives at the beginning of the year.

Wasn't that the Kai Drifter polybag?

Wasn't that the Kai Drifter polybag?

Nah, there was one set for september. Really hopeful, but there was nothing on the calander. So I thought I would come to you lovely people and ask!

Nah, there was one set for september. Really hopeful, but there was nothing on the calander. So I thought I would come to you lovely people and ask!

I was the original leaker of that GWP list and can confirm that an exclusive Ninjago Minifig was slated for September. However, things may have changed...

Edit: in my original picture underneath its listing is "TBD" so perhaps it was considered but didn't actually happen...

Edit 2: September's Tractor GWP was originally intended for August so I hope the Ninjago fig has just been pushed to November...

Edited by legozebra

Sweet! Still want to see Stone Armor for Jay or Cole!

Fingers crossed for an Elemental master. Any of them! Please Lego!!

Don't know if anyone else has noticed this. But Jasper from the Temple of Airjitsu reuses Bob's Kabobs Torso and Legs

Jup, I noticed it too, it's nice to see them used in another set, but I'd rather have some exclusive character in his place

did anyone try to buy the arjitzu temple? I think I read somewhere that early access was to start august 18th. when i chech s@h it says 1. september????

did anyone try to buy the arjitzu temple? I think I read somewhere that early access was to start august 18th. when i chech s@h it says 1. september????

Are you signed in as a VIP? I would assume that might make a difference (can't say for sure, since my dad is the one with a VIP account).

Are you signed in as a VIP? I would assume that might make a difference (can't say for sure, since my dad is the one with a VIP account).

Of course I signed in with my VIP account. :)

They must have put it online somewhere around 11 a.m. cause when I checked a couple of minutes after 11 it was there :)

- so I finally ordered my first ninjago set ever!!! :) I was sold on the buildings the minute I saw the first pics...

The Summer sets are out in Australia at Toys R Us. I'd really love to purchase the Airjitzu Temple, but I'm saving up for all the TFA sets on Force Friday. :tongue:

Anyone know where I could find a good picture of all the ghost's torsos?

This year looks pretty promising! While I'm not a follower of the story or anything, the parts and figures this theme has generated are hard to pass up! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat