I'm going to head out early tomorrow and see what the Target with DB2 has in stock. Not sure I'm ready to drop $120 plus tax, but I might get Wu's Dragon or Ronin REX if they're also in stock.

Ugh, we still have to wait for a while for the mainstream release of sets here in AUS. But for some reason I was able to pick up the Jay Walker One at K-Mart.

The Morro Dragon ($70, if I remember correctly), the Titan Mech Battle ($55, ditto) and, if you can spare the extra $5, the two exclusives (the Chain Cycle Ambush and the Jay Walker One, $30 and $40 respectively). Otherwise, just get the Chain Cycle and maybe the Blaster Bike.

The Morro Dragon ($70, if I remember correctly), the Titan Mech Battle ($55, ditto) and, if you can spare the extra $5, the two exclusives (the Chain Cycle Ambush and the Jay Walker One, $30 and $40 respectively). Otherwise, just get the Chain Cycle and maybe the Blaster Bike.

.So I used the sets you gave me to get and the ones I want so I made a list of sets I should get you can use it to:

Morro Dragon $70

Master wu Dragon $40

Robin rex $50 or

Titan mech $60 that would be $160 for the top 3 and 170 if you get the March battle instead of robin rex and since I have $20 extra you could get the blaster bike.But it really depends which set you want.:)

.So I used the sets you gave me to get and the ones I want so I made a list of sets I should get you can use it to:

Morro Dragon $70

Master wu Dragon $40

Robin rex $50 or

Titan mech $60 that would be $160 for the top 3 and 170 if you get the March battle instead of robin rex and since I have $20 extra you could get the blaster bike.But it really depends which set you want.:)

It's the Ronin R.E.X. :wink:

This Possesion wave of sets is really great! Bought Titan Mech Battle and already love minifigures in the set. Going to buy Ronin REX and Blaster bike sets soon. Actually I love this wave so much that I am considering buying Airjitsu Temple.

I did not see this anywhere so

New Ninjago video; Chen's new chair

This belongs in the show thread, but thanks anyway :classic:

I did not see this anywhere so

New Ninjago video; Chen's new chair

On a set-related note, this video made me realize that Chen's fancy chair was absent from all of this past winter's sets. This strikes me as an odd omission, considering how chairs and thrones almost always provide an interesting building experience and how Chen's love of buttons and traps is a defining part of his character.

I don't have the Titan Mech but I do have two others

Jay Walker One: 204-00-1485

Blaster Bike: 204-00-1486

These two (around 10 each) plus Destiny's Bounty are what I found at Target yesterday. Purchased the Bounty. What a great build.

All the new sets are at toysrus.com. City of Stiix is priced at $104.99.

For the first time that I can remember, Toys R Us has SERIOUSLY marked up these sets. Avoid them at all costs!!

In other news, I'm wondering if the number of sea leak referred to Airjitsu sets as the comic con panel stated that either Wu, Dareth, or Nya will learn Airjitsu... (Most probably Nya and maybe Wu). Will this mean more sets?

More Airjitzu sets next year wouldn't entirely surprise me, if the first six are successful. There's not too much that could be done to differentiate the spinners themselves other than changing their color, but they could always alter the build of the launchers to freshen up the set's look.

However, it's just as possible that other characters learning Airjitzu might be a show-only thing. Even if it is, it wouldn't surprise me if that's the impetus for the Ninja revisiting Sensei Yang's temple. It's possible that with their new experience in ghost-fighting, the ninja could then exorcise the place and use it as a new headquarters, as suggested in the Temple of Airjitzu instruction manual.

Spotted the Jay Walker One at a local KMart today, didn't find any other sets though.

Spotted the Jay Walker One at a local KMart today, didn't find any other sets though.

Are there other sets in other places? I ask, because I wondered, if yes, becaues in Ukraine they are already in shops