So, are the sets out in the US yet?

Not Cali.

As I've said several times, the sets come out in August.

All the June releases are out now, and Ninjago (at least in the US) is not included.

The Airjitzu spinners are, however, due out in July.

*cough* *cough*

Judging by box size, Cole's Blaster Bike will be $19.99 (this one is cross referenced with the UK price), whereas the Jay Walker One will be $24.99 or $29.99. I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Stiix is no doubts $119.99. I'd be surprised, but very welcome if it ends up $99.99, but this is Toys R Us we're talking about.

NOTE: All prices are assumptions in USD

Yeah im suspecting somewhere in the region of $29.90 too, but wasn't too sure as it has 4 minifigs in it while the current anacondrai sets those with the price tag only comes with 3 minifigs.

Yeah im suspecting somewhere in the region of $29.90 too, but wasn't too sure as it has 4 minifigs in it while the current anacondrai sets those with the price tag only comes with 3 minifigs.

LEGO is giving us some good deals in the upcoming wave, so, although it will probably be $29.99, it may be $24.99! Brainiac Attack and Dojo Showdown had four figures, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

Anyway....I've uploaded it finally! Phew. Hope you guys enjoy it, let me know if you've got any questions.

Many thanks for your review! It's a great set.

Hello. I didn't understand if they are going to hit the stores in June or August as brickipedia says.

Any clues?

Sorry I didn't read the above posts... seems like I have to wait two more months...

Yes, but minifig count doesn't define a (non Star Wars) price tag. For example:

The Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty has 9 minifigs, where as the Lego City Spaceport (2015) has only 5. Both have the same price tag, but differ by almost 800 pieces (The former has 1,253 pieces, whereas the latter has only 586). The size of the set generally is what determines the price tag regardless of parts or minifigs.

Could someone give me a full list of exactly what minifigures come in each set (and say if they are variants, like if their bottom is the new ghost piece or just legs)? I already know the Master Wu Dragon set has Wu, Cole, Soul Archer, Pitch and Hackler. I need to know since I'm getting all the sets one by one, and am trying to work out which characters have duplicates across the wave so I can sell or trade the dupes. No need to count Skreemers or the Airjitzu sets, I'm amassing an army of the former and ignoring the latter.

Could someone give me a full list of exactly what minifigures come in each set (and say if they are variants, like if their bottom is the new ghost piece or just legs)? I already know the Master Wu Dragon set has Wu, Cole, Soul Archer, Pitch and Hackler. I need to know since I'm getting all the sets one by one, and am trying to work out which characters have duplicates across the wave so I can sell or trade the dupes. No need to count Skreemers or the Airjitzu sets, I'm amassing an army of the former and ignoring the latter.

Sure, I put together a list for my own purposes a while back:

70730: Airjitzu Zane, Chain Master Wrayth (legs), Ghost Warrior Pyrrhus

70731: Deepstone Jay, Blade Master Bansha (slime tail), Ghost Warrior Pitch, Ghost Warrior Ghurka, Ghost Warrior Wail

70732: Deepstone Kai, Deepstone Jay, Chain Master Wrayth (slime tail), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Ming, Ghost Warrior Cyrus, Evil Green Ninja, Samurai Nya

70733: Deepstone Cole, Ghost Warrior Cowler

70734: Deepstone Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Hackler, Ghost Warrior Pitch, Master Wu

70735: Deepstone Kai (no shoulder armor), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Attila, Ronin

70736: Deepstone Kai, Deepstone Jay, Chain Master Wrayth (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Spyder, Ghost Warrior Cowler, Ghost Warrior Yokai, Evil Green Ninja

70737: Deepstone Zane, Deepstone Jay, Blade Master Bansha (legs), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Samurai Nya

70738: Deepstone Cole, Blade Master Bansha (slime tail), Bow Master Soul Archer (legs), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Spyder, Morro (cape), Deepstone Lloyd, Ninja Nya, Master Wu

And of course the Airjitzu figs include the figures that are in their names. Airjitzu Wrayth has legs and Airjitzu Morro has no cape.

70731: Deepstone Jay, Blade Master Bansha (slime tail), Ghost Warrior Pitch, Ghost Warrior Ghurka, Ghost Warrior Wail

70732: Deepstone Kai, Deepstone Jay, Chain Master Wrayth (slime tail), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Ming, Ghost Warrior Cyrus, Evil Green Ninja, Samurai Nya

70734: Deepstone Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Hackler, Ghost Warrior Pitch, Master Wu

70735: Deepstone Kai (no shoulder armor), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Attila, Ronin

70736: Deepstone Kai, Deepstone Jay, Chain Master Wrayth (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Spyder, Ghost Warrior Cowler, Ghost Warrior Yokai, Evil Green Ninja

70737: Deepstone Zane, Deepstone Jay, Blade Master Bansha (legs), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Samurai Nya

70738: Deepstone Cole, Blade Master Bansha (slime tail), Bow Master Soul Archer (legs), Scythe Master Ghoultar (slime tail), Ghost Ninja Spyder, Morro (cape), Deepstone Lloyd, Ninja Nya, Master Wu

And of course the Airjitzu figs include the figures that are in their names. Airjitzu Wrayth has legs and Airjitzu Morro has no cape.

Thanks for those Aanchir, just what I was looking for. Time for me to start rearranging my Ninjago display with this information :classic:

Hey guys, i'm actually new around here, so i'm just gonna say i'll enjoy posting and stuff with you guys. As for the ninjago wave, it's definitely interesting, i'd like to see how ronin would come into play on the TV show.

i'd like to see how ronin would come into play on the TV show.

Me too he is such a great character I am very interested in how they integrate him. If you want to have more discussion regarding the tv show I would recommend heading over to the tv thread here http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=87273&st=2000 since this thread revolves around the sets.

This is very helpful. Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

-Tohst

Ah, forgot about that one. So maybe the Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty is trying to represent the scene where Lloyd is possessed and attacks the Ninja, but it is more

likely to represent a scene further into the Season, as we have Ninja Nya, Wu's new Staff, Morro, Deepstone Lloyd, and Ghost Warriors.

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Ah, forgot about that one. So maybe the Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty is trying to represent the scene where Lloyd is possessed and attacks the Ninja, but it is more likely to represent a scene further into the Season, as we have Ninja Nya, Wu's new Staff, Morro, Deepstone Lloyd, and Ghost Warriors.

Recall: Show spoilers are as spoilery here as they are in the TV show thread. PLEASE use spoiler tags.

Sorry!

EDIT: I just noticed this, Zane's hoverboard in the Chain Cycle Ambush turns into a jetpack!

70730_alt5.jpg

Edited by Ninja of Fire

Sorry!

EDIT: I just noticed this, Zane's hoverboard in the Chain Cycle Ambush turns into a jetpack!

*snip*

That. Is. Beautiful.

Does anyone know whether the sets will be out in Germany soon?

I think the Airjitzu Flyers are out in Europe, and I'm also pretty sure that the sets are out (?).

Good, because I'm planning to go to a LEGO store next Monday. Hopefully, they'll have the exclusives. I want to get that ghost bike.

Good, because I'm planning to go to a LEGO store next Monday. Hopefully, they'll have the exclusives. I want to get that ghost bike.

Next Monday is 1st June, the scheduled release date of these sets in Europe. There's an extremely high chance that they'll all be out at the LEGO Store by then :wink:

Also, all the high-res S@H images of the Ninjago sets are up on Brickset (possible exception of City of Stiix). The more I look at the Destiny's Bounty set, the more I want to get it over Stiix and the Morro Dragon. The ship looks like a great build, the dragon is satisfyingly menacing... what's not to love? :laugh:

And while I'm thinking about it, I noticed these listings for TRU Ninjago mini builds on Brickset. Anybody from Australia (where Brickset states these have taken place) been to these and got pictures of them or the instructions? I'm really interested in seeing the upcoming Morro Dragon mini build, but given I'm the other side of the world and it takes £1000 and 24 hours to travel to Australia, I don't think I can go to it :tongue: