I mean overall level design, there is background photo of buildings in distance maybe one of those is temple as we play in it.Better than photo is video

.Building looks to have same colour palette as morro dragon.

While I personally think that it would make sense to have a real version of that temple, I doubt the actual set will look anything like the level with the exception of the colors and the roof. Also:

Was the fact that the D2C is a temple ever actually confirmed? I seem to recall that the original post mentioning the D2C stated so, but my memory isn't the best.

Edited by DraikNova

Well, Whitefang may have convinced me to buy the four smallest Winter 2015 sets.

And, I might end up getting the three largest Summer sets (plus the Blaster Bike) in 2016, when they're cheaper.

While I personally think that it would make sense to have a real version of that temple, I doubt the actual set will look anything like the level with the exception of the colors and the roof. Also:

Temple was in rumoured exclusive sets list for 2015.This list is for this time 100% true.

Temple was in rumoured exclusive sets list for 2015.This list is for this time 100% true.

He is correct. The Direct 2 Consumer (D2C) list that was leaked in 2014 has been correct in regards to US' promos to a tee.

The only thing we're unsure of is what type of temple it is. It could belong to the First Spinjitzu Master. It could be Ronin's private getaway. It could be remnants of what was a group of Airjitzu ninja. It could belong to the Ghost Warriors. We won't know until July/August. It will be available this August for VIP members. But those who wait until September can get an exclusive Ninjago minifigure with it.

Yeah, if it's confirmed that it's a temple, I'm definitely hoping it's like the Ninjago Rush game's temple level: basically the Fire Temple's design aesthetic but in ghost colors. Also, hopefully a full temple, not just a facade.

There's the episode name on Season 5.

I smell a videogame recap... Anyway, let's move the discussion to Culture and Multimedia...

Edited by legozebra

I'd like to see a Ninjago video game on a system like PS4 or Xbox One.

Edited by BrickQueen

I'd like to see a Ninjago video game on a system like PS4 or Xbox One.

Yeah it is about time those consoles get some unique games. Rofl.

Wii U already has those kind of games. har har.

Yeah, if it's confirmed that it's a temple, I'm definitely hoping it's like the Ninjago Rush game's temple level: basically the Fire Temple's design aesthetic but in ghost colors. Also, hopefully a full temple, not just a facade.

Yeah, I loved the whole aesthetic of that first wave or two, with the first four elemental dragons and the Fire Temple. I got them all at that point. I am glad they are revisiting that a bit.

Edited by The Real Indiana Jones

Bit late to it, but I REALLY want the Ronin minifig now. There's something about his face that I really like- plus it's refreshing to see a relatively normal looking guy as the villain rather than the usual zombies, demons, evil wizards, snakes and whatnot. I assume the hairpiece isn't included in the set though, is it?

Edited by Shakar

http://m.bestbuy.ca/...jago〈=en-CA

full set pics

What I have learned from the set descriptions...

-The New weapons are called Aero Blades

-Sensei Wu has a tea farm

-Sensei Wu also has a dog, who I shall call Wu-f

-Sensei Wu has something called a DeepStone Staff as well as DeepStone weapons and Armor for the Ninja

-Lloyd is possessed in the Morro Dragon

"Morro has possessed the Green Ninja and is now swooping to attack the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master on his mighty dragon and capture the Realm Crystal. Team up with Kai and Jay on their Ninja jet boards to intercept the ferocious beast. Use the Aeroblades and all your Ninja skills to stop these ghoulish invaders stealing the Realm Crystal."

-Morro is the Master of Wind

-Cole has a sausage of Strength?...

Set for an August release date, but i'm pretty sure we already knew that.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

https://instagram.com/brybry_1234/

http://m.bestbuy.ca/...jago〈=en-CA

full set pics

What I have learned from the set descriptions...

-The New weapons are called Aero Blades

-Sensei Wu has a tea farm

-Sensei Wu also has a dog, who I shall call Wu-f

-Sensei Wu has something called a DeepStone Staff and the Ninja have DeepStone Swords aswell as DeepStone weapons

-Lloyd is possessed in the Morro Dragon

"Morro has possessed the Green Ninja and is now swooping to attack the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master on his mighty dragon and capture the Realm Crystal. Team up with Kai and Jay on their Ninja jet boards to intercept the ferocious beast. Use the Aeroblades and all your Ninja skills to stop these ghoulish invaders stealing the Realm Crystal."

-Morro is the Master of Wind

-Cole has a sausage of Strength?...

Set for an August release date, but i'm pretty sure we already knew that.

Nice find!

The Skreemers work like the Alien Clingers from Alien Conquest and can turn normal minifigures into ghosts! It also seems that the official name for the new ninja variant will be "Deepstone."

Zane comes with ice skates?

Wu's dog wields a crossbow?

There's no way I'm going to pay those prices here in the US. Were those even the official Canadian prices or just a markup?

EDIT: Those aren't the US prices, thanks Aanchir!

Edited by Master_Data

There's no way I'm going to pay those prices here in the US. Were those even the official Canadian prices or just a markup?

Yes, those are the actual Canadian prices. All the USD and CAD prices can be seen in this NYTF report.

The fact that 70730 and 70731 are missing from both this and the Toy Fair report suggests to me that they're store exclusives in North America.

It's cool that Wrayth, Bansha, Soul Archer, and Ghoultar all have titles, and that the other ghost minions are divided into three Ghost Ninjas and three Ghost Warriors. It's also interesting that the new Wu figure is identified by two different names (Master Wu in 70734, Battle Wu in 70738) despite both appearing to be the same figure.

Yes, those are the actual Canadian prices. All the USD and CAD prices can be seen in this NYTF report.

The fact that 70730 and 70731 are missing from both this and the Toy Fair report suggests to me that they're store exclusives in North America.

It's cool that Wrayth, Bansha, Soul Archer, and Ghoultar all have titles, and that the other ghost minions are divided into three Ghost Ninjas and three Ghost Warriors. It's also interesting that the new Wu figure is identified by two different names (Master Wu in 70734, Battle Wu in 70738) despite both appearing to be the same figure.

So it appears we have our "Generals" reminds me over the old days!

Sausage of strength... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway, I really love how much each of these sets come with. Each of them seems really substantial in what they include.

We also have some really cool story elements revealed in those descriptions as well. Can't wait for the new season of the show.

Anyone get to copy the descriptions and have the images saved? They're gone now....

Ride Cole's Blaster Bike into battle and protect the Aeroblade! The Ghost Warrior Cowler is launching an aerial attack on a Ghost Dragon. Fold out the dual 6-shooting rapid shooters to take down the flying beast. Speed away from the pair of Skreemers trying to turn Cole into a ghost and don't let them get their hands on the Aeroblade!

Protect the Aeroblade from the Bow Master Soul Archer and his ghost army with the Master Wu Dragon! Dodge the ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw and fight back with the tea farm's flick missiles. The Ghost Ninja need the Aeroblade to fulfill their evil plans, so use all of your Ninja skills to defend it.

Take off for battle against the Ghost Ninja in Ronin's 2-in-1 R.E.X. airship from LEGO. Swoop to fight the Ghost Ninja Attila riding on the Ghost Dragon. Pull the R.E.X. rip cord to unleash the Airjitzu flyer and send Kai spinning into the sky to fight Scythe Master Ghoultar. Defeat him and escape with the Aeroblade stowed in the R.E.X. cargo bay.

Morro has possessed the Green Ninja and is now swooping to attack the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master on his mighty dragon and capture the Realm Crystal. Team up with Kai and Jay on their Ninja jet boards to intercept the ferocious beast. Use the Aeroblades and all your Ninja skills to stop these ghoulish invaders from stealing the Realm Crystal.

• Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons: Kai, Jay, Evil Green Ninja, Chain Master Wrayth, Ghost Warrior Cowler, and Ghost Warrior Yokai

Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane's Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha's Ghost mech - Mech-enstein! Plaze Zane in the cockpit and fire the stud shooters and dodge the massive swords of the 4-armed Mech-enstein. Use all of the cool Ninja weapons to stop Scythe Master Ghoultar getting into the Samurai X Cave and stealing the Aeroblade.

Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny's Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind. Check out the iconic LEGO Ninjago ship's cool details like a detachable roof element containing Nya's foldout workshop and airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle.

• Includes 9 figures: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder

I put them on the Ninjago Wiki yesterday.

Thanks for posting the descriptions! I'm really looking forward to all of these sets now. I like how flick missiles seem to get incorporated into ever stranger things - a tea farm has them now? :laugh: Also, I want to know where Cole's sausage of strength comes from :tongue:

Anyway, a random sounding question: does anybody have even the faintest idea what R.E.X. in Ronin R.E.X. stands for? I have a feeling that it's got to stand for something more than just being a cool sounding name.