There was a separate turntable for the first half of 2015 minifigures. Also, in the DB X, she had Titanium Metal colored shoulderpads while the one on the second half turntable has black ones, and finalized photos from the titan mech battle set show her in her samurai gear.

I'm not saying that the samurai version doesn't come in any summer sets, just that it was introduced in the winter sets and we're getting a new version introduced in the summer.

Really, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for that new minifigure to be Skylor, seeing as her collar is the same as Nya's has always been and she has Nya's phoenix emblem. That makes it pretty clear to me that it's either Nya or Nya's heretofore unseen time-traveling daughter from the distant future. Unless... gasp... Skylor IS Nya's time-traveling daughter from the distant future!

I'm not saying that the samurai version doesn't come in any summer sets, just that it was introduced in the winter sets and we're getting a new version introduced in the summer.

Really, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for that new minifigure to be Skylor, seeing as her collar is the same as Nya's has always been and she has Nya's phoenix emblem. That makes it pretty clear to me that it's either Nya or Nya's heretofore unseen time-traveling daughter from the distant future. Unless... gasp... Skylor IS Nya's time-traveling daughter from the distant future!

So we are getting a Peach - Rosalina thing here?

Does that make Chen Nya's husband, leaving both Jay and Cole brokenhearted.

Edited by CET23

Spoiler tags, people. And yes, it would, but it would also mean Skylor was another Master of Fire.

Really, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for that new minifigure to be Skylor, seeing as her collar is the same as Nya's has always been and she has Nya's phoenix emblem.

Most likely, I would agree.

What if, to protect her identity as a Ninja, she enlists someone such as Skylor or Dareth to take over as Samurai X? Skylor is probably powerless at this point in the story anyway, so it would make sense...

That would ruin pre-established romances too many kids like, not to mention alienate some of their parents.

It looks like all the ninjas are getting black new black uniforms accented with their original colors, but why is Nya accented with light blue? At first I though she took a bit of Jay's powers, but he is still there but in regular blue.

It looks like all the ninjas are getting black new black uniforms accented with their original colors, but why is Nya accented with light blue? At first I though she took a bit of Jay's powers, but he is still there but in regular blue.

I'm still convinced that's Skylor. She is just too important a character for them to drop.

I'm still convinced that's Skylor. She is just too important a character for them to drop.

One word. PIXAL.

nya2015.jpg

Let's look at the details:

Nya's style of Kimono.

Ornate neck design is Nya's.

Those are Nya's eyes.

That's undeniably Nya's Phoenix symbol.

Now whether or not Nya has finally become a Ninja, or if she's assuming a disguise (this wouldn't be the first time, nor the second either) is still up in the air, but really.

This brown/azure Ninja is most certainly Nya.

Edited by Penkid11

nya2015.jpg

Nya's style of Kimono.

Those are Nya's eyes.

Now whether or not Nya has finally become a Ninja, or if she's assuming a disguise (this wouldn't be the first time, nor the second either) is still up in the air, but really.

I'm quite certain that it is dark red not Brown (which would also be another thing pointing towards Nya).

nya2015.jpg

Nya's style of Kimono.

Those are Nya's eyes.

That is not Nya's phoenix emblem.

nya-1.png

They are similar, but they are very different. The image pictured is the only time we have seen Nya in casual clothing outside the TV show, the kimono styling is closer to the ZX outfits with a mixture of Techno Lloyd. I really hope this doesn't mean Nya suddenly chooses Dareth. Then again, after season 4's ending I don't really care about what they do with the show anymore.

Edited by Mandate

They are similar, but they are very different. The image pictured is the only time we have seen Nya in casual clothing outside the TV show, the kimono styling is closer to the ZX outfits with a mixture of Techno Lloyd. I really hope this doesn't mean Nya suddenly chooses Dareth. Then again, after season 4's ending I don't really care about what they do with the show anymore.

Okay, the last thing that clinches it is that she is wearing the suit over her kimono, look at the way the loop goes to the left. Also parts of the suit seem to be modeled after Kai's ZX suit.

Okay, the last thing that clinches it is that she is wearing the suit over her kimono, look at the way the loop goes to the left. Also parts of the suit seem to be modeled after Kai's ZX suit.

I never said it wasn't Nya (not in the past few days, anyway). I've already noticed all the things you just said and more.

I really hope we get some good detailed looks at the new sets at the NYTF. I noticed that only 5 sets were on display at the German Toy Fair. The video we got from PromoBricks about the sets and marketing for the year said this wave would have 10 sets for this wave. So i still think 70730 and 70732 are out the we just haven't seen them. Possibly exclusives?

IMO, I don't think the Dark Red (or brown) and azure ninja is Nya. My 10 year old sister and I had a debate, and we sat Nya and Skylor side by side and then looked at the picture, you can't see enough of either's eyebrows to make a convincing case for either side. I highly doubt it'll be a new female charcater.

I also noticed some of the ghosts looked female. So that could be nice, I love female baddies.

Blue is her favorite color...

Your all wrong, its Pixel :laugh: just kidding, my guess, its Nya, all though having a third female ninja would be cool, but if Pixel became a ninja, she would probably be a Purple Ninja, after her body got rebuilt.

Edited by Dr.Cogg

These new figures look odd. That new ghostly matter leg piece looks interesting, but those little ghost/slime monsters look weird. I feel like the new flyer pod thing is too gimmicky, though. I love Wu's dragon for the teapot and appearance of the thing, and the villain's Spring Green is very exciting, as are all the trans-neon green parts. I'm on the fence about the new ghost bottom (I would have to see the shape of it better, and how it looks on a baseplate), but it looks cool. The new ninja suits are strange to me, especially the faux-NRG ones. I'm intrigued, though.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Then why would it be on the turntable?

No idea.... Maybe....a leftover from City last year? :sceptic: Doesn't make much sense, as I can't see which set it would be included in... :hmpf_bad:

Look very closely...

It's not very hard to tell.

the Dark Red (or brown) and azure ninja is Nya.

I never thought that it would be dark red... It makes since though. Must be the lighting.

I'm sure all of the speculation will clear up once the New York Toy Fair starts on the 14th.

EDIT:

Also for those of you thinking that PIXAL is the new Ninja:

In the show, PIXAL was disassembled by the Anacondrai Warriors. Her data chip is now integrated into Zane's head.

She's basically the Cortana to Zane's Master Cheif.

I don't think that she will be removed from his head anytime soon, as she now is, quite literally, vital to Zane.

Edited by Penkid11