So the Kai Drifter polybag is showing up at LEGO Discovery Centers / LEGOLand stores from what I've heard!

15752863644_efd44d7344_z.jpg

16187671778_13f5e4fbdc_z.jpg16374410512_43e6f7670d_z.jpg

16189424457_d45bd3479d_z.jpg16374410662_fc61edafdf_z.jpg

So, this set is pretty sweet! I like how it's an original design, and not a downsized version of a bigger vehicle from the wave. There's some great pieces, and it's the cheapest way to get that Kai minifigure, and the Kai hair, though you can get him for $3 USD more in the Ambush set from this year.

Edited by just2good

Thanks for the review Just2Good! Honestly that set isn't bad at all!

These summer sets are horrible, I had so much hopes but the fact that's it based off of the video game makes me disappointed. The sets don't look that bad but some I can't even tell what they are supposed to be, I might just get one set if its on sale, but that's it.

I think that's the first Spinjitzu master.

Probably isn't. That's the wrong time, place (and set-up) to reveal such an immensely important character. Although I understand what you're saying (and I've considered the possibility before), I'm not sure if they really would. It's possible, at the very least.

It's the Ultra Dragon (it's been to long old friend :cry_happy: )

Thanks! I didn't notice the extra heads. A little odd to reintroduce it after being absent for two seasons.

These summer sets are horrible, I had so much hopes but the fact that's it based off of the video game makes me disappointed.

When did we confirm this?

Edited by Master_Data

These summer sets are horrible, I had so much hopes but the fact that's it based off of the video game makes me disappointed.

When did we confirm this?

The chances of any of the summer sets being based of the video game were always very slim. The year has just been split into two separate plots, similar to Chima last year.

Even though Ronin appears in one of the sets, he is fighting the ghosts, while in the game, he is the main villain, so it's safe to assume that these sets are not based of Shadow of Ronin.

Look, even if they cancel the TV show for the video game, this is in no way a set line based off of a game. Shadow of Ronin is a game based off of a set line, not the other way around.

Edited by JayWalker

Not really, I no longer think they're part of the game, but I think it comes after the game, but because Ronin is in the sets, I safe to believe the two are canon. I do think Ronin is going good in this series though.

Look, even if they cancel the TV show for the video game, this is in no way a set line based off of a game. Shadow of Ronin is a game based off of a set line, not the other way around.

Especially since the game is only going to come out on two handheld systems, which won't draw a lot of attention from kids who aren't ninjago fans. I'm pretty sure this game was planned with knowledge of what is going to happen in the tv show. Not the other way around.

Especially since the game is only going to come out on two handheld systems, which won't draw a lot of attention from kids who aren't ninjago fans. I'm pretty sure this game was planned with knowledge of what is going to happen in the tv show. Not the other way around.

Almost certainly. Ronin will probably be turned 'good' at some point in season 5.

it seem Rex Ronin can be be used for the airjitzu sets a nice connection between sets and the new game. Not bad !

New hat for Ronin and new helmet for the Ninja / Enemy so good !

Hope more pictures soon ! :sweet:

The Morro Dragon seems a lot less impressive now, with the use of the light green used in Bionicle's skull spiders rather than the lime it appeared to use on the prelims :cry_sad:. It really makes the set color scheme look too chaotic: black, tr. neon green, dark blue and light green all at once is just too much. It shouldn't be, but it is. The hints of brown, grey and red don't help either. Morro (or Lloyd, perhaps) does use that mysterious mask we saw from Tabao, funnily enough. I might get it as a parts pack, though. All would be forgiven though, if the light green was GitD. In the dark, no one can see your detail colors :classic:.

EDIT: Why is Kai wearing a Maersk blue headgear-thing in the Destiny's Bounty 2.0?

EDIT2: Purple Sensei Wu hat confirmed!

Edited by DraikNova

@DraikNova I also seem less impressed with it, but if it were GitD that would be amazing!!!!

10953672_1592418537659656_822619189_n.jpg This is incredible!!! But look at the red and blue head piece on the bottom...hmmmm. This is one on the best remakes i've ever seen! and i love that printed piece on the top!

Good God look at those beauties!!! I definitely pick up atleast two or more of them and this comes from someone who's not a big ninjago fan.

Ronin R.E.X. looks okeish,I like the color scheme but the whole set is worth it just for Ronin himself.I mean look at that fig!!! I also love the detail he has,probably he'll be my favourite minifig of 2015.

Edited by LOTR34

These are......great.

Honestly, I was expecting more from the dragon.... Can't wait for more pics! :thumbup:

Who is the blue and brown ninja?

Edited by LK901

Didn't someone say something about the Morro Dragon having Glow-in-the-dark pieces?

I'm loving these sets so far. Ronin R.E.X. looks far more eye-catching than it did in the preliminary stage. Notice that the Morro Ninja is wearing the tattered ninja mask we saw in the part leaks from... Japan was it? I'm surprised by how large this set looks!

Badass Ronin is double wielding stud-blasters!

Speaking of Ronin R.E.X. That's obviously Kai on the Arijitzu spinner, but who the heck is the Azure mask wearing fellow in Destiny's Bounty. It's definately not Jay!

Could it be that Lar character from that activity book that's been making its way around the internet? We could use a Master of Water.

Regarding Destiny's Bounty. That is Lloyd included in the set. But check out Sensei Wu's staff. It's the normal bo staff with a golden weed piece wrapping around a crystal. Really mysterious.

I love how nearly every set includes a dragon!

And looking at the little slimer ghosts, are they designed to work like the Clingers from Alien Conquest?

EDIT: Look at that snazzy looking Shuriken piece Cole is holding in the Destiny's Bounty set!

I hope that large Technic bar isn't permanently sticking out of the Bounty. That would be such a shame.

Edited by Penkid11

Didn't someone say something about the Morro Dragon having Glow-in-the-dark pieces?

I'm loving these sets so far. Ronin R.E.X. looks far more eye-catching than it did in the preliminary stage.

Speaking of Ronin R.E.X. That's obviously Kai on the Arijitzu spinner, but who the heck is the Azure mask wearing fellow in Destiny's Bounty. It's definately not Jay!

Could it be that Lar character from that activity book that's been making its way around the internet? We could use a Master of Water.

I hope not :sick:

He/she doesn't like a great character from the artwork/element. I'm hoping for Skylor, TBH.

Ronin is coming off very "Star Wars Bounty Hunter-ish" to me.

Edit: This is interesting

Edited by CET23

Something interesting I just found from the same source:

16195104880_178a974268_z.jpg

"#Stu tries the #LEGO #Ninjago #3Dexperience."

Intriguing... :look:

Edited by AyliffeMakit

Something interesting I just found from the same source:

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7362/16195104880_178a974268_z.jpg

"#Stu tries the #LEGO #Ninjago #3Dexperience."

Intriguing... :look:

That's an Oculus Rift headset. Cool to see LEGO using that kind of technology. Shame we can't see what he's seeing! "3D Experience" doesn't give us a lot to go on...

The fact that they changed it to paper wings upsets me so much. Looked like the coolest dragon so far.

Slimers! *oh2*:cry_happy:

Ronin REX is flying Atlantis sub. I like it. Morro Dragon looked better and, darker on preliminary pictures. There are just too many dragons. And secondary builds are way more interesting than in winter wave. Here's also a video about Ninjago 2015, with some scenes from the summer story and Airjitzu!

Edited by Cagast