Karlof ultrabuild with swappable limbs from previous lives confirmed 2015.

Recycling the concept of Galidor pieces :thumbup:

Hoping the Airjitzu sets are more like spinners than speedorz, and include battle cards :thumbup:

Edited by LK901

Picked up the Enter The Serpent set today at the intu in Derby, have to say it's a wonderful little set, lots of great little details and some fantastic details. Anyone who has the set, can I just ask, does anyone know what that table is on the right side of the back of the temple, it looks like a chess board ?

Picked up the Enter The Serpent set today at the intu in Derby, have to say it's a wonderful little set, lots of great little details and some fantastic details. Anyone who has the set, can I just ask, does anyone know what that table is on the right side of the back of the temple, it looks like a chess board ?

Snakes and Ladders?

I do believe it's a map, but I've forgotten the exact details of the interior now. Could you take a picture of the piece/s in question?

Edit: Nevermind, it's a chessboard XD

Edited by JayWalker

I imagine it is a chessboard, probably for Pythor or another villain to use for menacingly moving pieces representing the heroes around on. You know, can't be a chessmaster without an actual chessboard! :tongue:

I imagine it is a chessboard, probably for Pythor or another villain to use for menacingly moving pieces representing the heroes around on. You know, can't be a chessmaster without an actual chessboard! :tongue:

The green piece represents Lloyd, and the purple represents Pythor, and/or Chen. (I think...)

What would be really nice is if the big Ninjago Temple later this year was a big tournament temple, like a place for all the different tournaments !

Edited by Peasantseverywhere

Zane has had two changes (including the 2015 variant), Lloyd and Nya have a ridiculous amount of alternate heads... but we definitely need a new face for at least Kai. It annoys me to no end that we still don't have a scarless Kai.

Edited by JayWalker

This is the fifth year of Ninjago and I'm wondering why the ninjas have no new expressions.

I'd like if we could get some 'non-fighting' faces. Or maybe a frightened version (aka Emmet).

I'd like if we could get some 'non-fighting' faces. Or maybe a frightened version (aka Emmet).

I'd love to see an angry expression,especially for Kai.A frightened would fit Jay also.

I'd love to see an angry expression,especially for Kai.A frightened would fit Jay also.

A frightened Lloyd could be nice too.

This is a bit off topic, but when do you think we will get a teaser for the movie?

I'm thinking sometime next winter. It's not like production companies to have teaser trailers up a little more than six months in advance these days.

Zane has had two changes (including the 2015 variant), Lloyd and Nya have a ridiculous amount of alternate heads... but we definitely need a new face for at least Kai. It annoys me to no end that we still don't have a scarless Kai.

I dunno, a scarless Kai would be kind of weird. On the one hand, he's never had the scar in the show, but on the other hand, he's ALWAYS had it in the sets. And a scar isn't the kind of thing that just goes away. If it were a matter of his hair color being different or something like that that could be easily reconciled without completely breaking from continuity with past releases. A scar, not so much.

Anyway, I kind of wish that magazine came out in the US... if only for the posters!

Edited by Aanchir