What suspicion? Also Zane's skin, and his inner body is very strange and it looks like he is "soul from the Digiverse" in a ninja suit.

A suspicion I haven't made public because it's entirely unfounded. As more details on the story have emerged, it's becoming more clear to me I may be right, but that's a story for another thread.

Pretty much all of the Lego.com theme pages have all had 2015 updates... except Ninjago. Somehow that Spring time release doesn't seem so far-fetched, now. :cry_sad:

Edited by Penkid11

It's definitely nearing completion, just not ready. Check LEGO's home page, they've got a pic of Tournament Kai with a screenshot of the teaser in the background

I can't see it...is it the teaser (2015 sneak peek)? because if it is then it would confirm that the old suits were just early animation

It's definitely nearing completion, just not ready. Check LEGO's home page, they've got a pic of Tournament Kai with a screenshot of the teaser in the background

In the US, that isn't the case.

I can't seem to switch the website to an Australian setting to clarify.

It almost feels like 2011 again for me, and I don't know why. The tournament outfits look AMAZING (and I hated them at first), Cole's and Lloyd's are easily my favorite. The new remix of the Weekend Whip isn't half bad, I actually really like this one. I'm really looking forward to next year now.

It almost feels like 2011 again for me, and I don't know why.

The boxes are a lot like the 2011 ones, with Kai on front and the red design.

The boxes are a lot like the 2011 ones, with Kai on front and the red design.

Yeah, but I meant how it's four main ninjas (with Zane hiding in the background). I suppose I should have said "atmosphere", because I wasn't really a fan of NINJAGO at the time.

Also, according to the Fold, the new song is free.

post-89822-0-93590500-1417759454_thumb.jpg

Clearer picture of Nya's new outfit. I liked her Rebooted suit more.

That may just be the best out of all of the Samurai X outfits to date! WOW!

:wub_drool:

Look at all of that wonderful detail!

Where did you get these?

Is there one for Dojo Showdown?

Figures look great. I guess this confirms without a doubt the whole "snake transformation" thing.

EDIT: Wait, is that the Prince of Persia sword holder!? :wub_drool:

Edited by JayWalker

Amazing. But where did you find these pictures!

Nice details for Eyezor. Skylor's face expression is strange. It's not like other ninja's angry faces, or it just seems like that. Look at her torso though.....there is a symbol like other ninja have. Sixth element?!

Having watched the entire last series today, I now understand why Zane looks so metallic but now watching those clips at Lego.com and see the minifig box art......I'm a little confused at why somethings are appearing in sets and not others......by the looks of it the Nindroids are still in the story and what about that dude fighting Kai ? :blush:

I was thinking, if the Snake Cultists transform into Anacondrai by (i'm assuming) magic and the snake skulls they wear, then imagine what Chen's Anacondrai form looks like....

Perhaps it is the skull of Arcturus?

Edited by DarthLeapyous

Long time browser, first time poster :)

New Ninjago game was announced today that unlike Nindroids looks to be a whole new story set outside the TV show. Will we get any figures attached to it? The new villain looks pretty sweet.

http://www.thehdroom...ing-2015-84166/

Ronin? Dark army of Samurai soldiers? Obsidian Glaive? - This makes me think that the Anacondrai will only be around for the first half of 2015, then we'll get these Samurai soldiers in the summer. Perhaps that's where we'll see that new hood piece used?